• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ruger Precision RPR 5.56 Used, *rare* $1500 plus shipping and insurance

Shadow_Warrior

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2004
Tulsa Ok
IMG_3579.JPG
IMG_9547.JPG

These Rifles have been discontinued, and are very desirable. This rifle has under 300 rounds fired. I used this rifle as a trainer and it seemed to like almost every match grade ammunition very well with most holding 1/2 MOA. I have attached a picture with Gorilla Factory match ammunition. Scope, Scope Rings and Bi-Pod are not included but can be negotiated.

Scope:
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 SFP Mil reticle MOA turrets. I used this scope as a trainer and only used it with my holdovers instead of dialing.
Painted with Cerakote. $750

Last edited:
I looked for over a year for a RPR 556. they got a slow sales start, then picked up as people figured out what they were good for. At just that point ruger discontinue them. found one finally, paid a premium ( which should be expected). My use is as a varmint rifle. I rebarrelled it in 204 ruger, use it as a varmint rifle. Its a killer for that, as its ergonomics allow you to spot your own shots.
others use it as a practice gun. 223 is cheap, the barrel life is double to triple what a prs caliber gets. And the mags that come with it are long for 223, allowing you to seat bullets out as neck wears. many do crater primers, but the fix is readilly available and costs less 100$. My 2 cents, id buy this one if i hadnt found one

My dad has one of these and it shoots the hornady frontier 55 fmj under an inch most days. Great rifle for plinking or precision! Don't want to clutter up OPs sales ad, but if your on the fence about this gun grab it up.