• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger RPR magnum muzzle brake

Nathantc

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
Been looking for one due to the fact i like the look/design of it. Dont see ruger listing them at all. Does anyone here know if Ruger is making these, or a 3rd party. Also would like to know if the 300PRC version is 5/8x24, im sure it is, and im sure the 338LP is different.
I know looks are not everything, but it looks like a good brake for prone shooting vs the OEM FCP one on my savage.
If anyone can point me to one, or tell me 1st hand experience with this brake that would be great.
f1v2rr.jpg

ya know, i never once looked at one of those than thought huh, muzzle brake lmfao lol

Reactions: Speed
ya know, i never once looked at one of those than thought huh, muzzle brake lmfao lol
I was just screwing around! I have one of those brakes on my 300 winmag, and my .338{ real muzzle brake, not the barrier!}. I like how it functions. Eh, i can't find a part number. The manual just says 108. Magnum brake. Not sure about the difference, maybe a slightly larger bore hole? I'll measure both when i get home.

Reactions: Nathantc
I was just screwing around! I have one of those brakes on my 300 winmag, and my .338{ real muzzle brake, not the barrier!}. I like how it functions. Eh, i can't find a part number. The manual just says 108. Magnum brake. Not sure about the difference, maybe a slightly larger bore hole? I'll measure both when i get home.
looking around online, it seems the muzzle threads are different for the 338 lp version, but the 300win/prc version should work. Had no luck today talking to ruger either. Maybe if you called, with your serial number, they could give you a ruger part number?