• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rugged Suppressor Great Customer Servie

Ironcreek

SUSFU
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Want to share great response from the folks at Rugged Suppressors. I’ve had a Obsidian 45 that I mounted on a new CZ Scorpion micro yesterday. Somehow I got the front module tight to the point it wasn’t coming off no matter what I tried. I gave up and emailed them this morning and received a quick response offering 3-different methods to unass by screw up. Ended up heating in an oven at 170 degrees for 15-minutes was the trick.

I’ve got 3-TBACs and one Rugged and play more with the Rugged that the others…

I got my 45 through SS - changing front and rear caps I can shoot 45, 9, 22, and 300 blkout (sub only). So far I've shot 9, 22 and 300 without an issue I didn't cause.
    FYI they’ve upped the rating on these cans. Now they’re saying you can run 45-70 and 450 Bush through them if you stay within a barrel restriction.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ironcreek
    Good to hear. I broke my Obsidian 9 out of jail a few months back and will likely be starting paperwork on an Obsidian 45 sometime this year.

That’s great to here. I have a Oculas and a Obsidian awaiting stamps. Rugged is actually local to me

Reactions: Ironcreek
    For future reference, what were the three methods they recommended?

Great to hear that, I have an Obsidian 45 and a Surge 762 waiting for their release papers. Hopefully only a couple more months.