• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Rule question

gearguywb

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2018
    Regarding sales, on two different occasions I have had a member offer X for an item, I replied "sounds good, please end payment to...", then crickets. In both occasions, the supposed buyer was never heard from again. No, sorry can't do it, nothing.

I have read through the PX section rules and am not sure if this is a rule violation or just considered "backing out".

Is feedback regarding these warranted/needed?

Thanks!

Complaining about buyers flaking out AND if no goods or money has been transacted/lost is frowned upon by management. Lowlight doesn’t ask for or get a cut of the transaction, so he really doesn’t want to inherit the headaches either. Can’t say as I blame him.

If you haven’t lost anything besides your time/aggravation, just move on. It’s a hot button item with Lowlight and he’s threatened to shut down the entire PX on multiple occasions. I’ve had the exact same experience(s) as you and I know of the aggravation first hand. Just let it go.

Reactions: brettb614