• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Run, Run, Picklebunny, Get Your Hot Buttered Popcorn NOW!

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Good grief, I've seen bad cinema, but this genre is even worse than the worst that I'd ever seen before, mostly because they film in English, as well as tribal/regional languages.

From the home of the 419 scam, I give you ...

NOLLYWOOD!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nollywood

Check out this Mr. Bean-lookin' motherfucker, the male lead in the magnum opus, "Dirty Saint," sort of "Oversexed Bisexual Nuns on the Run, Lagos-style":

3BJk-p.png

This shit is bad. It's Leonard Pinth-Garnell bad. It's so bad, it's funny, drinking game funny, shit yourself laughing funny.

Treasure trove of clips and trailers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDzVIfXdWZe7mCFduIRaFA

Now leave Leonard's banana alone, Pickle.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Buddy Weiser:

I am writing you today from Lagos in the sincerest hopes that you will forgive us our repeated sinful attempts at separating you from your hard-earned US dollars.

I am not a bank executive, nor a government minister, nor the executor of a fictitious estate directed to contact you about a fortune that you will never see.

I am, in fact, writing to ask you to participate in a worthwhile charitable venture.

You see, Nigerian, well, West African cinema, in general, is shit. We might never elevate ourselves culturally, so that we might make our very own "Mars Needs Women" without outside assistance.

And so, I ask for your help in sending one of us to a US film school so that we might learn staging, blocking, lighting, sound editing, video editing, credit writing, subtitling, CGI, etc. In short, we need everything necessary to produce quality motion pictures.

Until such time as you reply with our request, we have instructed our US agent, a MR. VEER_G of Mauch Chunk, Pennsylvania, to continue sharing our latest feature films with you.

Please, please send donations to the address on the enclosed response card.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Timothy Adebayo-Garnell

PS:

Please communicate to the Mr. Pickle Bunny of suburban Washington, DC our thanks for his generous offer of production support. However, we are well-staffed with fluffers at the present time.

TA-G

All the women up at this end are from Ghana and they are round. Nothing to see here.

I thought the bunnyman was off plowing out cougars this time of year? Meh, maybe I am thinking winter..

Cheers, sirhr

No MD snow joy for about two years, so Mr. Plow the Snow Pro "popped his weasel" and went into some sort of stock market five-minute up/down twitch gambling venture with the proceeds. That lasted about a week. The threads hectoring professional investors for stock tips were epic. Maybe he has a lemonade stand now?

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
I am right here. Been working on my hip replacement pre op and post op.
Loved the stock thread. Many sharp men on this site with advanced knowledge willing to share great ideas.
Busy making connective tissue and working on my project bike..
All is well.

Last edited: