• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Running out of room in the "Man Cave".

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Running out of room in my sanctuary. Time to get creative.
    cave picture 2.JPG

you seemed to forget living room , kitchen , bathroom and hallways and if you got the availability move the furniture into a pod for storage now you got floor space . see plenty of room for more stuff , well guns and ammo but you can put the ammo in the kitchen in all that now empty space you created in cabinets and drawers .

If that Desert Eagle is the .50 cal then you could always give it to me to make room. ;)
    And if thats an M1A by Masers DE I'll grudgingly hold it for you.

Maybe go pick her up some Imodium?
    She watched too many Christmas shows on the Hallmark Channel!
    I got a loft on top my reloading room Christmas stuff, two guest rooms upstairs, both closets got Christmas stuff, Halloween, Mardi Gras you name it. It’s ok i got two garages one with a car project the other with motorcycles. Good thing I don’t have any guns or ammo! 🤣

That's creative! I can send you my address for when you run out of ceiling. Haha.
    Not a bad problem to have with that type of stuff I say

Reactions: DIBBS
    Build a cave house.

A buddy and his wife owned a lot across the street from their long time home. He built a house where the downstairs is a beautiful kitchen / great room with high ceilings and nicely decorated (lots of leather) and the rest a large workshop with a lift, plasma cutting table, lots of fabrication tools and equipment, and commercial fridge.

Upstairs they built out the Master Suite for a guest room but left most unfinished - you can’t tell it’s largely unfinished unless you open the right door into vast empty space.

Back patio is a large patio area with grill etc. and a boat dock (small lake). Roll up door to shop area. It‘s looks like a beautiful home on the outside, professionally landscaped and all, but could be easily converted to a very nice family home of around 3.5-4K square feet.

His wife loves it - All the stinky guys across the street!

• Love
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    If your wife is fighting you, always call it decor. In my living room.

What he holds gets rotated now and again.

1684334718084.png