• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s runningwithscissors and spiralseal

spiralseal

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2008
Central, NJ
Running with scissors and spiralseal (Dean) are two separate people..she is a longtime friend...she asked me for help in setting up an account, that I did since she was a lurker on this site for a while...and she also asked for help in posting pics....I sent Mike a PM also with contact info to dispel any shenanigans...Wow..im a sick fuck...but not that sick...and not a liar....

Re: runningwithscissors and spiralseal

Well, thank you spiralseal for helping me upload my pics...I will start my own photo acct tonight..sorry for the grief, but I appreciate what a friend of 20 yrs would do for another friend...are the moderators able see my email adress and login location from New York? If they email me I will gladly give them my cell

I hope no one locks my other threads or comments. I value what others have posted and put thought into my replies with all due respect. They are my thoughts and my quotes ...they are mine and mine alone..no offense spiralseal but my sick twisted sense of humor is mine and mine alone, none of which sounds like ANYTHING you've ever posted....
This is my first ammendment right, and I am proud and thankful to have the opportunity to mingle with men and women on this board that have and continue to uphold that right with their second ammendment.

Sincerely,
Runningwithscissors
(From my Android phone in New York)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didn't happen...lol </div></div>

Missed you on the thread last night FM....now you chime in? Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just jelious and had sand in their Panties ;-) </div></div>

And you too Twisted....see what you can do to get MY thread unlocked?
is there a 'snipers casting couch' I need to visit first? Lol

165118_v1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didn't happen...lol </div></div>

if you guys can talk about this stuff on the SB why can't I have a thread about it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just jelious and had sand in their Panties ;-) </div></div>

And you too Twisted....see what you can do to get MY thread unlocked?
is there a 'snipers casting couch' I need to visit first? Lol</div></div>

lmao. no worries. everyone gets grief here. its a sign they like you. im sure shank will be along soon with pics of a fat chick to put in your thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didn't happen...lol </div></div>

if you guys can talk about this stuff on the SB why can't I have a thread about it?</div></div>

you can talk about it... I just want pics...lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didn't happen...lol </div></div>

if you guys can talk about this stuff on the SB why can't I have a thread about it?</div></div>

you can talk about it... I just want pics...lmao </div></div>

help get my thread unlocked and you can see em....BTW,FYI
You guys should be REALLY NICE to spiralseal, he's my crypt keeper...when i couldnt post pics a few nights ago, I sent him the pics with my password to post under my name...HE'S the guy with the pics you want to see trust me!!;)

and the over 1000 views of ' down in my plums' thank him for posting that for me too...had trouble from day one posting pics and videos..gimme time ppl I'll get it..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

Lol Manti..is that twds me or spiralseal? Hahaha
He's an ALPHA MALE on steroids so that's a no go...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">He's an ALPHA MALE on steroids so that's a no go...</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

He's an ALPHA MALE on steroids so that's a no go...</div></div>

Just for you runningwithscissor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

Just for you runningwithscissor </div></div>

Scissors for short...unattached for two yrs now and loving it;)
You Irish?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics or it didn't happen...lol </div></div>

you can talk about it... I just want pics...lmao </div></div>

help get my thread unlocked and you can see em....BTW,FYI
You guys should be REALLY NICE to spiralseal, he's my crypt keeper...when i couldnt post pics a few nights ago, I sent him the pics with my password to post under my name...HE'S the guy with the pics you want to see trust me!!;) </div></div>

Then give us the link with the pics.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Im Manti, Would you like to be my girlfriend ? </div></div>

Just for you runningwithscissor </div></div>

Scissors for short...unattached for two yrs now and loving it;)
You Irish?</div></div>

And an ND fan to boot. Hope you get the thread unlocked it has grate potential to generate lots of traffic to the site for Frank.

OK, so...

you are a middle aged, single chick, trolling this male dominated shooting site, thereby seeking to garner the cyber-attentions of every other swingin' dick on here by sharing cloudy self portraits and making posts describing your sexual exploits?

Aren't there dating sites for this shit?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so...

you are a middle aged, single chick, trolling this male dominated shooting site, thereby seeking to garner the cyber-attentions of every other swingin' dick on here by sharing cloudy self portraits and making posts describing your sexual exploits?

</div></div>

Im telling you its a dude Fu(%ing with us. Thus the Manti Quote. I hate to be a dick if she is just wanting to have some fun on here. I love guns and hunting so I post where I can contribute to knowledge and others having fun ( the bar and Grill ) Most of the rest of the site is beyond my knowledge, However it is the knowledge that I seek to better myself. I will just hope that the motives of others are the same.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so...

Wrong, I've been a fan for over a year....I have #'s already in hand for men ,never been on a dating website..but because I'm a female,single on this site talking about the same shit the guys do, well that makes me the predator? ..have you read any of my comments? Go through them....Ive commented on lots of topics and do so sincerely..most of my threads are of light.nature....when I scroll through the motivational pics thread I don't assume that's what the men are only logging on for. I know who I am and don't use this site to feed an ego..Many of your comments I use to defend what you guys stand for when I run into anti-gun ppl. , I deal with the public on a daily basis and appreciate the input of everyone here on this board..anything else?
</div></div>

When RWS first posted I figured it was a guy. Whent he Crypt post popped up I was shocked to see that it was allegedly a female. I even went back and looked through the olds posts to see if there were any indicators. I didn't see anything in the other posts that gave a clue one way or another. I went back to the Crypt post today to comment and it was locked.

The jury is still out but I really don't think Spiral would f*ck with the Hide after being here and seeing what happens to those that have or do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so...

Wrong, I've been a fan for over a year....I have #'s already in hand for men ,never been on a dating website..but because I'm a female,single on this site talking about the same shit the guys do, well that makes me the predator? ..have you read any of my comments? Go through them....Ive commented on lots of topics and do so sincerely..most of my threads are of light.nature....when I scroll through the motivational pics thread I don't assume that's what the men are only logging on for. I know who I am and don't use this site to feed an ego..Many of your comments I use to defend what you guys stand for when I run into anti-gun ppl. , I deal with the public on a daily basis and appreciate the input of everyone here on this board..anything else?

Cloudy self.portraits? Really? Because I chose a tint? are u serious?
and I figured when the guys asked to see a pic I'd let the guys see I'm a chick and not some alter ego of another male member.....which is exactly what happened anyway..
Do you critique the stillshots and validity of all on the hot gf thread as well?..
Man do all your members go through this hazing phase?

</div></div> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so...

Aren't there dating sites for this shit? </div></div>

Wrong, I've been a fan for over a year....I have #'s already in hand for men ,never been on a dating website..but because I'm a female,single on this site talking about the same shit the guys do, well that makes me the predator? ..have you read any of my comments? Go through them....Ive commented on lots of topics and do so sincerely..most of my threads are of light.nature....when I scroll through the motivational pics thread I don't assume that's what the men are only logging on for. I know who I am and don't use this site to feed an ego..Many of your comments I use to defend what you guys stand for when I run into anti-gun ppl. , I deal with the public on a daily basis and appreciate the input of everyone here on this board..anything else? </div></div>

Cloudy self.portraits? Really? Because I chose a tint? are u serious?
and I figured when the guys asked to see a pic I'd let the guys see I'm a chick and not some alter ego of another male member.....which is exactly what happened anyway..
Do you critique the stillshots and validity of all on the hot gf thread as well?..
Man do all your members go through this hazing phase?

</div></div>

Take it easy Hun, this is the casting couch you mentioned.

When you quote, try starting your text after the [/quote], it will make more sense.

Ah hell who cares. If it is a guy or not making the post. It was a good read and got some response. The added traffic to the site helps with ad sales. Unlock that shit I want some more story's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When RWS first posted I figured it was a guy. Whent he Crypt post popped up I was shocked to see that it was allegedly a female. I even went back and looked through the olds posts to see if there were any indicators. I didn't see anything in the other posts that gave a clue one way or another. I went back to the Crypt post today to comment and it was locked.

The jury is still out but I really don't think Spiral would f*ck with the Hide after being here and seeing what happens to those that have or do.

I knew everyone thought I was..and thats why I agreed to post the pics to show I was legit...and as for my conquests? I saw the guys doin it and thought it would be a good thread and bring.in lots of feedback...I don't need to boast about my prowess? Wtf? I stated one incident...I didn't ramble on and on....Jesus more sexual prowess is oozed out of the SB every night, so why would this be a big deal?
Check out " down in my plums" video I posted , read the comments there, I said I was a GIRLY girl whose a guys girl....
Fuck it, all they have to do is check my email adresses and login sites for this site.....its NEW YORK

But i do appreciate and understand why they did what they did, i just needed help loading my vids and pics...I just felt it could have been handled more discreetly

</div></div>

point noted on commenting after quotes..Ty
Take it easy? I'm an Irish Alpha female, sorry
Casting couch? I was hoping to enjoy this fuck a bit too....lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">point noted on commenting after quotes..Ty
Casting couch? I was hoping to enjoy this fuck a bit too....lol </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">point noted on commenting after quotes..Ty

Why do you think they're called "minute men"?
grin.gif

If i wasn't at work id be drinking now....if I post on' what are you drinking now' later tonight will that make me a swf alcoholic trolling for men? Lol

keep calling attention to yourself, you're proving my point beautifully...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah hell who cares. If it is a guy or not making the post. It was a good read and got some response. The added traffic to the site helps with ad sales. Unlock that shit I want some more story's </div></div>

Irish man....im a chick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shamrockcattle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah hell who cares. If it is a guy or not making the post. It was a good read and got some response. The added traffic to the site helps with ad sales. Unlock that shit I want some more story's </div></div>

Irish man....im a chick </div></div>

post-tits-or-gtfo.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">point noted on commenting after quotes..Ty

</div></div>

You've already made that judgement call..nothing I say or do will change that, its obvious

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When RWS first posted I figured it was a guy. Whent he Crypt post popped up I was shocked to see that it was allegedly a female. I even went back and looked through the olds posts to see if there were any indicators. I didn't see anything in the other posts that gave a clue one way or another. I went back to the Crypt post today to comment and it was locked.

</div></div>

I saw it all too well, not the kinda person to screw around with the guys...she asked and I provided....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">point noted on commenting after quotes..Ty

</div></div>

You've already made that judgement call..nothing I say or do will change that, its obvious </div></div>

titsgtfo.jpg

it was a good read leave her alone and let her roll on, but pics would be nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've already made that judgement call..nothing I say or do will change that, its obvious </div></div>

Ma'am, I call 'em how I see 'em
And being from NY, I see PLENTY

No matter, just breakin' ballz anyway.
Enjoy the site, Ms self appointed "Alpha female", There's actually more to it than posting about yourself in Maggies.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper's Hide
"For the Serious Tactical Marksman"</span>

<span style="font-style: italic"> "and for middle aged, still single chicks who join to comment in the funny forum, but aren't necessarily looking for attention from the predominantly male membership, so don't even think thats the only reason we are here, cuz you are so wrong"</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-style: italic"> "and for middle aged, still single chicks who join to comment in the funny forum, but aren't necessarily looking for attention from the predominantly male membership, so don't even think thats the only reason we are here, cuz you are so wrong"</span> </div></div>

What he said.

This isn't Sex and the City. This is Back Hair and a Rifle.

Anybody remember the post shankster did in the motivational thread with the girl having to take photos with a shoe on her head and a shampoo bottle in her mouth...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody remember the post shankster did in the motivational thread with the girl having to take photos with a shoe on her head and a shampoo bottle in her mouth... </div></div>

Its where i got the motivation for the post a pic with your screen name on it. That was funny shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-style: italic"> "and for middle aged, still single chicks who join to comment in the funny forum, but aren't necessarily looking for attention from the predominantly male membership, so don't even think thats the only reason we are here, cuz you are so wrong"</span> </div></div>

What he said.

This isn't Sex and the City. This is Back Hair and a Rifle. </div></div>

I think Luna and UKDSlayer might object to the back hair...

running... come hang out in OK.. you can sit on my face and I'll eat my way to your heart... then post pics for these homos...lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">running... come hang out in OK.. you can sit on my face and I'll eat my way to your heart... then post pics for these homos...lmao
</div></div>

Wow FM you got somethin to say, just spit it out, don't hold back...ROFL