• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russell Brand

fdkay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Ingleside, Tx
    I was never a fan. However, He has a YouTube channel where he discusses current events.
    He hasn't been red pilled, but he has been exposed to clarity.
    He has been calling out the mainstream media and is now one of their "enemies".
    He still filters stuff through a left leaning lens but insists that you should know the truth no matter who it favors. I think he is more of the classic liberal and doesn't trust the government or the media.
    He is worth the watch, though it is tough to stick with his occasional rambling.
    He really seems like a pretty straight up guy.

Everyone isn’t going to agree on everything, but on a lot of the big stuff he’s pretty spot on.

OK but I'm kind of tired of the foreigners. Like that Morgan fuck (can't remember full name) trying to tell Americans how fuck up our gun laws are or lack of. YOUR country Great Britain has fantastic gun laws go live there douche. Or the guy on comedy central South African I think, fuck that guy.

I didn't used to like him, but he’s pretty entertaining now. Just being willing to sit down with our side and chat puts him miles away from any leftist. Id argue he’s more conservative than liberal, since every one of his shows lately has been pointing out the obvious BS the left has been peddling all these years. Better late than never I guess.

My one gripe is he’s pretty soft when taking a stance on some things.

He's pretty much middle of the road.
    Raised by a single mum, pretty much a Poor growing up.
    He's quite a compassionate kind of guy.
    I think he just says what he feels on the day.
    A Champion, because he pinged Katy Perry.
    Like anyone, just take or leave what he says.
    I like learning different views.
    My grandfather told me that every person you meet, knows something you don't.

Reactions: CE1371
    Yeah, i watched some stuff. He does seem pretty full of himself. He hits on some keys that are spot on, but I don’t feel like that is very hard, except for leftists. Its nice when they spout some red pill shit, but he still is left leaning on most things. Doesn’t make him a saint. I actually think he does it for more followers and doesn’t believe everything he says.

Didn't like him then and don't like him now. He's just not funny and also I hate when entertainers get all political. Bill Maher can get away with it because he's always done political comedy. Plus Bill Maher is actually funny even when he's making fun of my beliefs.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you are wound way too tight.
    Screenshot_20210601-175606_Chrome.jpg

Shit, even Bill Maher makes more and more sense nowadays...most Americans really do have more in common with one another if we set aside the bullshit.
    most americans do actually agree on the issues...
    • limit govts power
    • less illegal immigration
    • controlling inflation
    • lower taxes
    • hard on crime
    • generally pro-american

the problem is, 1/2 the country is fucking autistic....and they vote for people they "like" rather than looking at what their policies are.

my mother, votes Democrat damn near every election....yet she does nothing but bitch about all the policies they enact....one day i asked her, "ma, why do you keep voting for these asshats then?"

she replied, "who else am i going to vote for? TRUMP?! hes such an ass!"

i was like, "ma....hes not coming over for dinner, who cares if hes an ass if he enacts policies you agree with?"

.....she just got all pissy and stormed out....

fuck its like battered woman syndrome with some people....the Dems keep screwing them over, then promising theyll be better.....and the autists keep fucking voting for them.

Didn't like him then and don't like him now. He's just not funny and also I hate when entertainers get all political. Bill Maher can get away with it because he's always done political comedy. Plus Bill Maher is actually funny even when he's making fun of my beliefs.
    bill maher does comedy?