• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia breaks into civil war

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Wagners HMFIC said this was gonna happen a few weeks ago. Things are not stable in Russia. Maybe the tactical nukes Russia transfered were to be used against Wagner.....

VooDoo

But , would it ? Your 3 links only have photos and film of military vehicles driving down streets . Could be anywhere and any time . I haven't seen 1 authentic battle of Russia being taken over . Just seems awfully strange .

Not exactly a media friendly country. I doubt we get free flowing coverage out of there.

I believe Putin’s comments were ran on Russian state media.

Add to that AlJazzera isn’t know for leaning westward.

It’s early on. I’m sure there will be more filtering out.

Do your own research, draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
"....... Immediately, the paratemporal-transposition field went on with a humming sound that mounted to a high scream, then settled to a steady drone. The mesh dome flickered with a cold iridescence and vanished, and they were looking into the interior of a great fissionables refinery plant, operated by Paratimers on another First Level time-line. The structural details altered, from time-line to time-line, as they watched. Buildings appeared and vanished. Once, for a few seconds, they were inside a cool, insulated bubble in the midst of molten lead. Tammand Drav jerked a thumb at it, before it vanished. "That always bothers me," he said. "Bad place for the field to go weak. I'm fussy as an old hen about inspection of the conveyer, on account of that." "Don't blame you," Verkan Vall agreed. "Probably the cooling system of a breeder-pile." They passed more swiftly, now, across the Second Level and the Third. Once they were in the midst of a huge land battle, with great tanklike vehicles spouting flame at one another. Another moment was spent in an air bombardment. On any time-line, this section of East Europe was a natural battleground...."

H. Beam Piper 'Temple Trouble'. (1955) Part of the Paratime series of stories.

Whatever is going on over there right now the full package part-and-parcel of war is following it. Widespread loss of utilities and power. No transportation. No essential medications. Spotty hospital service due to facilities getting missile striked. Bold and constant reminder to our own ungrateful panty-sniffing leftist clowns who hate this country what it could have been like for them if they were living in the 250+ various war torn hotspots across the world right at this moment.

7qg2to.jpg

I'm sure there may be something going on , but 25,000 mercenaries taking over military headquarters in one of 3 world superpowers in 48 hours , sorry , I ain't buying it .
Most of Russia’s activated military is wither deployed to Ukraine, died in Ukraine, or was wounded in Ukraine and back recovering. Anybody who can resist has been pulled back to Moscow as you can see in the photos and videos locking down the city.

Nothing has made Russia seem particularly competent or superpowery in the last year and a half, so combine the baseline failure of the Russian military with a lack of ability to defend Rostov, a lack of preparation, and a lack of morale to fight back and yeah I can see it happening. Especially if Prigozhin is picking up recruits along the way from Russian soldiers who feel like they were lied to and failed by their leaders.

Nazis invading Russia didn’t go well last time but this time they managed to invade during the summer, and theres no Red Army there waiting to stop them. If Prigozhin marches on Moscow you’ll see your fighting, but now they they have seized the nuclear weapons at Voronezh he might not need to.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
Fox, Reuters, Washington Post, Business Insider are reporting Wagner coup in progress with Putin moving troops and announcing arrest warrant for Wagner leader. US Ambassador to Russia says it's a "civil war".

More fake news reports that Putin's Aircraft left Moscow and disappeared from radar shortly after. This will be an interesting next 48 - 72 hours for me. I'm really curious.

VooDoo

They are 250 miles out from Moscow (all in one day), very little resistance so far. Lipentsk Governor orders civilians to stay home. Moscow mayor orders civilians to stay home and calls Monday a no work day.

The Moscow region has suspended mass events outdoors and at educational institutions until 1 July, authorities have announced.

This follows the mayor of Moscow urging residents to refrain from travelling around the capital.

Former Russian president, Dmitry Medvedev, said on Saturday that Russiawill not allow the Wagner mutiny led by Yevgeny Prigozhin to turn into a coup or a global crisis, Russia’s state news agency TASS reports.

Answering questions from journalists, Medvedev, deputy chairman of Russia’s security council, said the whole world would be on the brink of catastrophe if Russian nuclear weapons fell into the hands of Wagner.

“The history of mankind hasn’t yet seen the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons under control by bandits,” Medvedev said.

This is not a fight because they (either side) are against the war. It is a fight because the war has not gone according to plan.

There are lots of reports of Russian military not engaging Wagner, but little verification we can do from here on the internet. It is difficult to believe, however, that Wagner could have made a 200 mile advance in one day if the Russian military was fighting hard against Wagner.

The “rebels” will make a deal with like minded politicians and military leaders. A new “boss” will be appointed. Old scores will be settled and a more unified Russia will result. The people want steady predictable day to day with a job and vodka available. Richer people want business opportunities. The old guard over there has lost sight of how to spread enough comfort around to stay in control. Like China, changing of the guard is inevitable.

There are lots of reports of Russian military not engaging Wagner, but little verification we can do from here on the internet. It is difficult to believe, however, that Wagner could have made a 200 mile advance in one day if the Russian military was fighting hard against Wagner.
I’m wondering about air assets...
if somebody wanted to stop them from covering 200 miles in a single day - some aircraft might change things?

Reactions: 91Eunozs
And I was just about to post videos of Russian bridges being taken out by jets to slow the advance - looks like that may have been a little premature.

100% chance the draft becomes a thing in America this decade.
I know better but hopefuly this generation won’t cuck like the Viatnam and the WW1 and 2 generations did before them. The most cowardly thing a man can do is let the statist fucks in government take his sons and force them to fight on behalf of politicians. Answering the draft is a close second.

Reactions: mosin46
Putin phoned a friend, the same friend that just got tactical nukes. Belarus probably threatened to close the back door. Wagner had no choice but to stand down.
I doubt that but….

It was a lackluster ending.

If it’s over……

Reactions: Bender
And I was just about to post videos of Russian bridges being taken out by jets to slow the advance - looks like that may have been a little premature.

If they can bomb the bridges, why would they not bomb the convoys?

No context on where these bridges being bombed are located, but it’s also a hell of a lot cheaper and more effective to simply demo the bridges vs aerial bombardment…not to mention saving the bombs for engaging threats, not targets within areas you control.

Reactions: lash
If they can bomb the bridges, why would they not bomb the convoys?

No context on where these bridges being bombed are located, but it’s also a hell of a lot cheaper and more effective to simply demo the bridges vs aerial bombardment…not to mention saving the bombs for engaging threats, not targets within areas you control.
They were. Pictures earlier in the day of airstrikes on the convoys. Russia lost 7 aircraft today (Wagner was shooting them down, too).

Reactions: 91Eunozs
100% chance the draft becomes a thing in America this decade.

For which of the 49 genders? It's already been decided in sports, prisons, government, and well everywhere that all you have to do is identify as some other gender to get whatever you want. So simply change your gender identity if you get drafted...problem solved.

Reactions: Darayavaus