• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia Russia Russia!

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
For a country with less military and GDP compared to…the state of Texas, the TV and gov sure wants me to be scared of them

8ei3_8.gif

Makes you wonder what they are trying to distract us from, more china BS, attacks on more of our rights and wallets, all of the above?

And yet another crisis that we have manufactured so that our politicians can campaign on it to save us from it so that they can create more problems to campaign upon later to solve so that they... you know, the thing

And yet another crisis that we have manufactured so that our politicians can campaign on it to save us from it so that they can create more problems to campaign upon later to solve so that they... you know, the thing

And profit off of

If you or I took a 150k a year job, with no skills, and within a year or two was a millionaire, the IRS would curb stomp us

Last edited:
And profit off of

If you or I too a 150k a year job, with no skills, and within a year or two was a millionaire, the IRS would curb stomp us
Not as long as they got their cut.

But yes, if you want to know about the looming conflict you only need 3 words.

Follow the money.

Yup, the military industrial complex hasn't had a good, bloody, drawn out war in a few decades. If it costs thousands of American lives, that's acceptable to them.

Plus, China Joe wouldn't dare cross the Chinese, our real enemy. His family has too many lucrative investments in China to risk it.

Yup, the military industrial complex hasn't had a good, bloody, drawn out war in a few decades. If it costs thousands of American lives, that's acceptable to them.

Plus, China Joe wouldn't dare cross the Chinese, our real enemy. His family has too many lucrative investments in China to risk it.
The military industrial complex profits because they get loans from bankers is bankers who typicaly fund to both sides of wars. World banks need war to keep interest rolling in.

Reactions: Darayavaus
It's the same reason that people blame capitalism or corporations for the failures of our country and not the bankers. Ever since 1913 they have excelled at pointing the finger elsewhere. The federal reserve controls this country., and they do it with loans.

I swear some of this shit sounds like Russian propaganda. I really do wonder sometimes if the GRU has accounts here.

Russia Russia Russia?

MOSKAU! MOSKAU! WIRF DIE GLAESER AN DIE WAND!

The Russians actually have a deep and varied culture, worth a bit of study. I met and danced with the woman in the video, Yelena Pankova. What a beautiful woman and incredible athlete.

Reactions: Darayavaus
If this is The USSR’s populations reaction to Pantera... they alright in my book.

Btw 1.6 Million People, mostly Citizen of USSR/Russia showed up for this show. That is nearly 2x Russia’s current active military!!!

Last edited:
I swear some of this shit sounds like Russian propaganda. I really do wonder sometimes if the GRU has accounts here.

Part of the globalist psyop in play..

Make the model you want to move to look better than where things are.

God gave us all brains, but not many use them to their full extent lately.

It's the same reason that people blame capitalism or corporations for the failures of our country and not the bankers. Ever since 1913 they have excelled at pointing the finger elsewhere. The federal reserve controls this country., and they do it with loans.
Woodrow Wilson was evil. Read the Beast from Jekyl Island and Ron Paul's book.

Well there used to be a Russian poster here but he left after everyone made fun of his new toilet (part of the target shooting photo album he posted had a bunch of pictures of him installing a toilet).

Woodrow Wilson was evil. Read the Beast from Jekyl Island and Ron Paul's book.
Don’t get me started on Wilson. Due to his bad decision making, 58,000 of my brothers and sisters had their lives end much too soon. (Reference, Wilson’s rebuff of Ho Chi Minh who then turned to the only group that would talk to him, the Soviet Communists)

And, the sorry male child of a dog, lied to the large German Ethnic groups in the Midwest (of whom my family group was part of) to win the election and turned right around and declared war on Germany. Now whether Germany was right or wrong in the war, or whether the United States needed to ally itself with Britain and France is not the question, the question is, lying to the electorate to win an election when it’s likely he never intended to keep his promise.

Don’t forget, ole joe’s son has some pretty serous financial interests in Ukraine. Seems to me that joe and his family has strong interests in just about every nation EXCEPT, the United States of America.

So, yes need to do whatever it takes, no matter how many American lives will be shed to preserve hunter and joes financial interest.

Wish we could get some sides picked here, I've got some uniforms to order and I want to make the appropriate color choices.
1643213599272.jpeg

Reactions: Romeo458
Shouldn't be much longer now , Russians have loaded the troops on the trains.