• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RussiaClintonObamaUranium

Last edited:
I saw that again today. Unfortunately, my reaction was the same as all the posts above.......You're all assholes. You're correct, but assholes never the less. Which one of you is going to send me my asshole membership card ?

When I converse with Libtards who want Trump charged I point out that there is no evidence . No chargable offense . Then they rail on about the disseminated propaganda.
But when I point out the chargable offenses of the left , " they all do it " . Hypocrite Ass Fuckin Holes .
How the fuck do we get Clinton prosecuted ?

And who headed the FBI when this was all covered up... hummmmmm.... Muller?

Who else was at FBI at the time... Oh yeah... Comey.

Russia? Yeah, there's a Russia connection. Keep digging boys. We all knew that something was rotten at the top of the FBI....

Of course, they all 'knew' Hillary would be elected. And none of this would have seen the light of day.

Russian interference... Now I'm starting to buy that line!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I would really like to see something come of this, but I think there are probably so many people on both sides involved that it will be re-investigated until nothing wrong was found and everyone can breathe easy.

I would really like to see something come of this, but I think there are probably so many people on both sides involved that it will be re-investigated until nothing wrong was found and everyone can breathe easy.

"Too big to fail", whatever that means, comes to mind.

And of course it is no coincidence at all that the largest story on the day it all breaks loose, is that Trump supposedly insulted a widow.

No uranium here... Just pay attention to the fact that a uber-progressive hit-squad Congresswoman happened to be in a limo with the widow at the exact moment Trump called... a call which was scheduled the day before. Hummmm.... what a coincidence. That the whack-job congresswoman was in the car at the perfect moment. With her press secretary. Or did someone from 'deep state' in the White House leak the details of the call to the Congresswoman. Who engineered her presence... and just waited to pounce.

Nah.... They weren't trying, again, to embarrass the President... .while getting air cover on the real scandal.

Cheers,

Sirhr

and Jeff Sessions thinks Rosenstein can invest this despite the fact Rosenstein is implicated in the crime.

I thought Sessions was a good guy, seems like NSA may have stuff on him similar to how they made Roberts go turncoat.