• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian Shoppers Are Literally Fighting Each Other for Sugar

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Curious if they hold “Black Friday” to practice like we do in the states.

I think I’ll go get a free ice cream at DQ today and be happy I’m not fighting for sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
yall dont remember how people in the good ol' U.S. of A. not all that long ago over toilet paper? people lost their fucking minds. it was stupid.

You make a good point. I wasn’t in that fight and I can wash my butt if need be.

I was at a big box store and grabbed the last carton of eggs during the TP shortage.

There were a LOT of upset eyes on me holding that 1 doz of eggs.

I didn’t like it. Not one bit.

yall dont remember how people in the good ol' U.S. of A. acted not all that long ago over toilet paper? people lost their fucking minds. it was stupid.

so yeah, i ain't about to say anything about that clip after what i witnessed here.

Yep, N95 masks, tp, paper towels, cleaning products, pasta, and a few other things were scraped clean of stores here in the us.

not far off from that here . going to the store only to see more empty shelves that items on a shelf is crazy .

yall dont remember how people in the good ol' U.S. of A. acted not all that long ago over toilet paper? people lost their fucking minds. it was stupid.

so yeah, i ain't about to say anything about that clip after what i witnessed here.
Something I kept in mind throughout the beginning of The China Virus...... remember exactly right after 9/11 when you couldn't get any duct tape? The same people in government that brought us triple cloth masking emergency experimental vaccine lockdown bullshit had advised that plastic and duct tape over your windows would protect your house from chemical attack. Every dickhead in the country waited in line for hours to get ripped off filling up their car on the way to Home Depot to buy a case of fucking Duct Tape!

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner