• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian Sniper Training.

Gasgun

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2013
Screen caps from a RT video of Russian sniper training.
Interesting equipment…

Attachments

• IMG_0442.png
    IMG_0442.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0443.png
    IMG_0443.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0444.png
    IMG_0444.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 354
Nice. Those Lobaevs are legit. They set up their own single point cut rifling operation from scratch(I'd argue its the most difficult way to make barrels, and making barrels is the most difficult part of making rifles).
They trained under Speedy Gonzales(his rifles have set records all over the place in benchrest and F-class). They're as legit as it gets, I'd expect nothing less than AI or Cadex level quality..
Lol.. if America goes tits up, @Frank Green you can always go head Lobaevs barrel operations. Probably turn them into a int'l exporter with your expertise.

Last edited:
Screen caps from a RT video of Russian sniper training.
Interesting equipment…

So they use a Kestrel and not Strelok Pro? 🥸

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Bender and BurtG
Fake news, not russian .

Nice. Those Lobaevs are legit. They set up their own single point cut rifling operation from scratch(I'd argue its the most difficult way to make barrels, and making barrels is the most difficult part of making rifles).
They trained under Speedy Gonzales(his rifles have set records all over the place in benchrest and F-class). They're as legit as it gets, I'd expect nothing less than AI or Cadex level quality..
Lol.. if America goes tits up, @Frank Green you can always go head Lobaevs barrel operations. Probably turn them into a int'l exporter with your expertise.
Now Lobaev is going through bad times.
There are no high-quality tools and components for making rifles.
But these freaks know how to circumvent sanctions and import the necessary components from third countries.
But in general, the quality of his rifles began to slip.

Do you have any other pictures/videos of some of the rifles and other kit you've seen being used by Russia?

I think you said you use a Sako, no?
I use the MK 22 and in my opinion it is the best rifle at the moment.
Regarding the rifles that the Russians use, I don’t fully know what they have in their troops.
There were many different Shtayr and AI and their SVD and SV-96

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I use the MK 22 and in my opinion it is the best rifle at the moment.
Regarding the rifles that the Russians use, I don’t fully know what they have in their troops.
There were many different Shtayr and AI and their SVD and SV-96
Interesting.
Post some pictures dude!

How the hell did you get a Mk 22?

Interesting.
Post some pictures dude!

How the hell did you get a Mk 22?
The army gave it to me. Now I have no electricity, again the Russians hit the power supply. There is no light, so I can’t take a picture of the rifle.
I can take a photo but the quality is poor.

Dude if you are a Ukrainian all I can say is my sincerest condolences for the fucking your country has taken at the hands of our political class.

Enjoy, you have a lot in common with US Veterans on that point.

Dude if you are a Ukrainian all I can say is my sincerest condolences for the fucking your country has taken at the hands of our political class.

Enjoy, you have a lot in common with US Veterans on that point.
don't fully understand the words you wrote.
But I will tell you these words:
-If you are not interested in politics, then sooner or later politics will become interested in you.

Reactions: BurtG
The army gave it to me. Now I have no electricity, again the Russians hit the power supply. There is no light, so I can’t take a picture of the rifle.
I can take a photo but the quality is poor.
Poor quality pictures will work bro! (dont want you compromising yourself, OPSEC/PERSEC/etc.. though)
If you have any good videos, Funker530 would be a great team to host them with..
Besides the Mk 22.. what else did/do you use?

If you have no power.. do you have a generator or something? How are you posting on the internet?

• Haha
Reactions: khel
Poor quality pictures will work bro! (dont want you compromising yourself, OPSEC/PERSEC/etc.. though)
If you have any good videos, Funker530 would be a great team to host them with..
Besides the Mk 22.. what else did/do you use?

If you have no power.. do you have a generator or something? How are you posting on the internet?
I use a large power bank.
Let me take a photo tomorrow in daylight.
Before MK 22 I used Savage 110BA AIAX 338 PGW 50 BMG

How is morale among the troops?

Are you allowed to say your personal thoughts on Zelensky?
The morale among the troops is excellent.
Everyone knows their job. Everyone is focused on winning.
It’s sad about the clown whom the oligarchs brought to power in 2019. Yes, all reasonable people understand that he is a bastard. But for now we have another problem in the form of a crowd of Russians on tanks.

Another member here, @NoLongerRetarded , has vowed, with his JTTF comrades, to hunt down our dear @BurtG . Pray for him. The man needs all the help he can get with those hard nosed pipe hitting bastards after him.

You dont run a suppressor on the Barrett?
Of course I use it.
You can’t work at night without a sound moderator. In the most ancient night device, a flash can be seen at a distance of more than 1 kilometer.
He removed my rifle after cleaning

Another member here, @NoLongerRetarded , has vowed, with his JTTF comrades, to hunt down our dear @BurtG . Pray for him. The man needs all the help he can get with those hard nosed pipe hitting bastards after him.

You dont run a suppressor on the Barrett?
By the way, I have used many different rifles, including multi-caliber ones.
But how easy is this to be done in MK 22? It was invented by a brilliant man....

So this idiot can immediately see that not all jacks are in the deck
Dont take it to heart buddy. Tough crowd around here... if they poke fun or talk shit, you just have to learn to give it right back.

In all seriousness, I wish you well. Take care of yourself man. Personally I dont agree with American tax money being used to fund this war while we have a plate full of problems here, but I have no ill will toward any grunt on the ground.

Have you been keeping up with the news about your leadership being urged to negotiate a ceasefire?

Thoughts?

Of course I use it.
You can’t work at night without a sound moderator. In the most ancient night device, a flash can be seen at a distance of more than 1 kilometer.
He removed my rifle after cleaning
How well equipped are the Russian troops you've faced, with night-vision/thermal?

Dont take it to heart buddy. Tough crowd around here... if they poke fun or talk shit, you just have to learn to give it right back.

In all seriousness, I wish you well. Take care of yourself man. Personally I dont agree with American tax money being used to fund this war while we have a plate full of problems here, but I have no ill will toward any grunt on the ground.

Have you been keeping up with the news about your leadership being urged to negotiate a ceasefire?

Thoughts?
I see that some people here are simply trying to pollute the forum with various jokes and other things. God be their judge.
Regarding the reduction of fire, I will say this:
-After Zelensky’s first hint about reducing the fire, the people will demolish it 2 hours after the statement.
If the conflict is frozen, it will only allow Russia to build up a new offensive potential, everyone here understands this.
If we don’t win the war, this will be a problem for our children, and I don’t want my children to fight too.

Reactions: Baron23
How well equipped are the Russian troops you've faced, with night-vision/thermal?
The Russians are very quickly learning to develop systems of reconnaissance and strike UAVs and kamikaze drones. We taught them this ourselves at the beginning of the war. They drew conclusions and re-equipped. They realized that a lot of armored formations are useless in front of good artillery and a reconnaissance drone.
Regarding night surveillance equipment, they have them in relatively sufficient quantities.
I have captured thermal imaging binoculars from TAHLES, manufactured in France, manufactured in 2019.
How he ended up with them when Russia was already under sanctions is not clear, but a fact is a fact