• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russians and Uke's crossing the southern border...Just WTF we need.

What really sucks is that housing or moving (transporting) undocumented people gets you into trouble. But when the government does it, it is 100% fine.

I was hoping I could score a hot blondie from over there but I guess I'll just have to go through our domestic inventory again.

This nation was founded by a bunch of pissed off immigrants and look where that got us. The Native Americans should have made them all go back to Europe.

We should stop calling it a "border" since it delineates nothing.

America has no borders under leftists. The boundary is more like a city limits these days. America has vague boundaries, not borders. Unless you are a white American, then get ready for some scrutiny.

If Russia sends 150,000 troops across, there is nothing we can do to stop them under Democrat rule.

Reactions: Darayavaus
We should stop calling it a "border" since it delineates nothing.

America has no borders under leftists. The boundary is more like a city limits these days. America has vague boundaries, not borders. Unless you are a white American, then get ready for some scrutiny.

If Russia sends 150,000 troops across, there is nothing we can do to stop them under Democrat rule.
They've (the Demon-craps) already imported hundreds of thousands of Arabic fighters, over the last two decades. Entire cities are Muslim enclaves. The entire motel system is run by them (asians muslims actually, Patels).

If that happens before they crush the 2A you would see a mass surge of people toward that border. Though its a false quote..."Behind every blade of grass prickly pear and cedar bush."

Ill bet the Cartels would fight them tooth and nail as well.

Fuck a bunch of commies.

If that happens before they crush the 2A you would see a mass surge of people toward that border. Though its a false quote..."Behind every blade of grass prickly pear and cedar bush."

Ill bet the Cartels would fight them tooth and nail as well.

Fuck a bunch of commies.

The Department of Defenses collection of transvestites, metrosexuals, dikes and and sexual deviants will not be anywhere near the action, they will be occupying their time persecuting for the 17 "white nationalists" they found after a through review of more than 2,000,000 people in the DOD. According to Gential Milley these 17 people are the most crippling threat America has ever faced.............................................................................except for, you know...........................................climate change.

They've (the Demon-craps) already imported hundreds of thousands of Arabic fighters, over the last two decades. Entire cities are Muslim enclaves. The entire motel system is run by them (asians muslims actually, Patels).
Patels run a pretty tight ship and have a business model. That's why they dominate the hotel industry. As I understand it from one of them: the family gives a loan to build the hotel. The money is paid back with interest and put into holding to build another. When you have lots of hotels doing this, the money rolls in faster and becomes huge.

I am ok with this if the new immigrants are female, under 30, and hot.
They won't be.

They'll be future felons, uneducated welfare parasites, terrorists, subversives, drug traffickers, illiterates, dregs and prostitutes. Not of them will be "hot" unless they are carrying an infectious disease and have a fever.

They are here to increase the class of unemployable. Directly or indirectly

How will all these people be fed in the upcoming food shortage?

They are here to increase the class of unemployable. Directly or indirectly

How will all these people be fed in the upcoming food shortage?
To the Illegals coming across the border "Food Shortage" is just another day like being in their country. Take a tortilla, grill some dog meat, throw on a chili pepper and call it down home cookin'. Walk on down the road aways, pick up a piece of newspaper, squat, shit, wipe and head on towards Dallas, Los Angeles, Portland, Detroit, New Orleans, Atlanta, Seattle, Philly or Boston... They got it figured where they can beat the system and reap the trapping's of America. Stealin' cars, siphoning gasoline with no worries about being arrested. Playing the immunity card. First thing the Government will do is give them an IPhone with a fully charged food stamp APP...

It's happening every day, right in front of our very eyes. Don't say "It can't happen", it is happening.

Ridin' with Biden, 3 more years

What really sucks is that housing or moving (transporting) undocumented people gets you into trouble. But when the government does it, it is 100% fine.

I was hoping I could score a hot blondie from over there but I guess I'll just have to go through our domestic inventory again.
I recommend thorough testing...