• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russkies do some damage

4 and 5 it's automatic when there is an attack, and that's what this is even though I believe it was accidental. Russia will probably be a trick bitch and not apologize and things will escalate.

Reactions: lash
Good thing we have a strong leader.
4857992460efe0b9a71d7176b48a7a8948b2a814.gif

Actively targeting and shooting into Poland, not good and its a real problem.

Missile built on a Friday at 503 after Vodka lunch, flies a bit too far? Let's not let that happen again.

But the 'outrage' over this is so fake that it doesn't even begin to hide the 'send us moneys' bullshit.

Like, if we're going to go to war over this, Mexico is next right? RIGHT?

OK That's their business. We and especially the 101st that Mr. poopie pants sent to Poland have nothing to do with it. If they say it's a NATO concern let Germany and France go first...Then we'll see how much NATO gives a shit

Nobody seems to be confirming anything. It seems likely it was Ukrainian S-300 air defense from what I've seen - just from the size of the explosion, which wasn't that big.

--- Polish govt spokesman Piotr Mueller said Poland has agreed to "increase its military readiness" - though crucially still admitted "It was not clear what caused the explosion in the southeastern town of Hrubieszów."---

So.
What is the chance the US can *hack* the software on a S-300 either by intrusion or overpowering the guidance system ?
Imma say Russia didn't make a mistake, we encouraged it via some means unknown as of yet.
Russia would have been very very careful about not doing such a thing.
Post failed and cheated election the US is all about "lets get this ball a' rollin".
Isn't it strange that there was a US plane in the area that was filled to the fucking gills with tracking and hacking abilities AWAC or Orion or whatever it was.....
Seems just a bit too convenient.
Dunnit ?

Reactions: gigamortis
I think Putin is getting desperate, and with possible health problems time is against him. He does not have much more time to show how tough he is.

Nobody seems to be confirming anything. It seems likely it was Ukrainian S-300 air defense from what I've seen - just from the size of the explosion, which wasn't that big.

--- Polish govt spokesman Piotr Mueller said Poland has agreed to "increase its military readiness" - though crucially still admitted "It was not clear what caused the explosion in the southeastern town of Hrubieszów."---

put some low tech monkeys behind the trigger of ADA systems and things like this will happen. What goes up must come down.

In 1939 the Polish Army wantonly attacked Germany at a border crossing, fomenting the Second World War.

No wonder they choose a fake attack on Poland to start the third.

Financed by FTX????

Sirhr
The crazy thing is Poland was genociding jews for decades before Hitler and nobody says shit about it.

Reactions: MediumSpeed
So.
What is the chance the US can *hack* the software on a S-300 either by intrusion or overpowering the guidance system ?
Imma say Russia didn't make a mistake, we encouraged it via some means unknown as of yet.
Russia would have been very very careful about not doing such a thing.
Post failed and cheated election the US is all about "lets get this ball a' rollin".
Isn't it strange that there was a US plane in the area that was filled to the fucking gills with tracking and hacking abilities AWAC or Orion or whatever it was.....
Seems just a bit too convenient.
Dunnit ?

1668564346326.png

1668564364906.png

1668564446445.png

Meh, that’s quite a push. Pogroms out in the hinterlands for a thousand years, but in the big cities there was little persecution albeit prejudice and
sure, people can claim "pogroms" everywhere, for as long as they existed (why everyone hates jews is another discussion)....

but they (polish and ukrainians) killed 100s of thousands in just over 10 years..so this was not just a continuation of history, but an escalation.
just because the nazis took it to the next level by a factor of 10x (mostly in poland btw), doesn't mean it is insignificant or not notable. jmo

Last edited:
There are some really smart people here. Iskander with payload of ~500kg able to hit within 50m? Targeting tractor in Poland and causing severe damage to trailer and some to tractor with crater being that of an latrine?

Please for fucks sake abstain from commenting as you know the proverb about speaking silence and removing all doubt...

It was Ukrops S300 missing whatever it was fired at and hitting something it shouldn't happened many times before but luckily noone was injured - this time they can't hide it or idiots really thought it was Russian missile and wanted to capitalize on it. So what does that mean for NATO? Being so staunchly about meetings, crisis and various Articles do they invade Ukraine as it attacked NATO member????

Is that post supposed to have any value whatsoever ? other than being a rather childish mish mash of unrelated images ?

Son, your momma did wean you...right ?
It's a reflection of the stupidity of your "thoughts"

So was a Ukrainian missile that hit Poland...

PRZEWODOW, Poland (AP) — NATO member Poland and the head of the military alliance both said Wednesday a missile strike in Polish farmland that killed two people did not appear to be an intentional attack, and that air defenses in neighboring Ukraine likely launched the Soviet-era projectile against a Russian bombardment that savaged the Ukrainian power grid.

I hope Russia finally says f it and levels that corrupt shit hole so my tax money wont be wasted anymore.If I see one more fucking Ukraine flag or bumper sticker or gay "Support Ukraine" crap I will puke.

Reactions: myronman3