• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rusty Nuts Design TBAC compatible brake

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
Has anyone had a chance to try one of these?

At $75 it's hard to over look. It's obviously not a TBAC product but I ordered one and plan to proceed with caution.

Very curious how well it matches the factory TBAC CB. I'll put it on my Valk and update once I shoot it some. I figure that's a safe place to start.

This might be a completely poor driven purchase but it could be worth it, right?

Once upon a time I machined a single square port into the end of my 1.25" straight contour barrel, and matched the 20 degree taper and (I can't remember diameter) x 20 tpi threads of the TBAC brake. Effectively making the above brake integral to my barrel, but with a little bit larger port... Anyway, the end result offered noticeably less recoil reduction than the TBAC brake, but worked fine suppressed. I'd imagine you'll notice similar results.