• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rustyinbend get in here an explain this statist blathering

higginsworksforme

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2009
Kentucky
"I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day."

It's another day and it's time for you to (attempt to) defend this twaddle. You're gonna get massacred son.

4272BF92-5CE6-4778-A059-4531C88863C4.jpeg

I worry about civil war. I can do that, and still understand and support the idea and purpose of our 2nd Amendment. I cannot imagine anything worse, really.
I can, but not much, and what it would lead to.....................

"I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day."

It's another day and it's time for you to (attempt to) defend this twaddle. You're gonna get massacred son.
At least have the balls or brains to tag the guy. @rustyinbend

How about a link to the actual post and thread for context? So far this argument is as lame as cash me outside.

I worry about civil war. I can do that, and still understand and support the idea and purpose of our 2nd Amendment. I cannot imagine anything worse, really.
How about getting loaded into a bus or box car for a mandatory shower? How about seeing your wife/children dragged off for re-education or as pleasure employees? There are many, many others that I could list.

Maybe it's just me... but that comment originally sounded like massive /s
and the response... SH biggest WHOOSH!

How about getting loaded into a bus or box car for a mandatory shower? How about seeing your wife/children dragged off for re-education or as pleasure employees? There are many, many others that I could list.
I kind of think those things would be happening during that civil war. We're too well armed and feisty for scenarios like that to happen without violence. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying anyone should in anyway submit to a totalitarian state. I'm just saying, after studying Sarajevo, Rwanda, Vicksburg, it's a nightmare that few can even imagine.

Reactions: sled_mack and XP1K

He even called it tyranny. If the results of an election are based on tyranny it's a no brainer...
Oh, "Violently wipe out"...is there any other kind?
Where is this Rustyinbed motherfucker?

bloodygibson.jpg

He even called it tyranny. If the results of an election are based on tyranny it's a no brainer...
Oh, "Violently wipe out"...is there any other kind?
Where is this Rustyinbed motherfucker?

View attachment 8274468
I wonder if he put even 1/10th of the thought into that sentence as any single poster in the thread. Im guessing not. Probably not worth getting the pitchforks out over it.

Well you fuckers are gonna kill me next because I wear a mask during surgery or some shit so I'll take a swing:

I mean if he meant "people who claim they are wiping out tyranny just because they don't like the results of an election" I could maybe be generous and see the point.

Otherwise:
1700249934335.gif

Reactions: Supersubes
Well you fuckers are gonna kill me next because I wear a mask during surgery or some shit so I'll take a swing:

I mean if he meant "people who claim they are wiping out tyranny just because they don't like the results of an election" I could maybe be generous and see the point.

Otherwise:
View attachment 8274535
Since you're a doctor n such, can you explain why everybody always be like, "Wash your hands after you pee", but then everybody out sucking dick and eating pussy like always?

Here's the whole statement @rustyinbend made the other day........

There's a lot of that I either disagree with, or at least am fundamentally not on board with, or believe the chances are so remote as to be safely discarded. That said, I thank you for your civil and thoughtful response. My only shared thought is that with 7 NFA-registered suppressors, and 2 previously NFA-registered SBR's (now 5), and a state-issued Concealed Carry Permit ... I've been on that "list" for a very long time. I shoot safely and legally, and enjoy the hobby as well as the ability to keep my family safe and my ranch safe. Nothing about registering under that Final Rule changed anything meaningful ... at least not for me. I'm not worried about being on a "list" ... I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day. :)

Doc

Since you're a doctor n such, can you explain why everybody always be like, "Wash your hands after you pee", but then everybody out sucking dick and eating pussy like always?

Don’t forget eating asshole too

I kind of think those things would be happening during that civil war. We're too well armed and feisty for scenarios like that to happen without violence. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying anyone should in anyway submit to a totalitarian state. I'm just saying, after studying Sarajevo, Rwanda, Vicksburg, it's a nightmare that few can even imagine.
The Jews were loaded into train cars before the war started. We were confined to our homes during COVID without a shot fired. People were arrested for violating COVID mandates without a shot fired. An election was stolen without a shot fired. There are American political prisoners from 01/11 being brutalized in American prisons without a trial dates, without a shot fired. Our boarders are being overrun by foreign invaders that are raping and killing American women and children, all without a shot being fired. I see no evidence of "feisty" and being well armed means nothing when we are waiting for something to "jump it off". We have two completely different perspectives on what is happening.

Nothing here but a internet argument and pile on. I've not been on AR15Com in decades, but this is how I imagine it. So far he's been wise to ignore it.

Reactions: lash
I’m late, sorry. What statist nonsense are we skewering now?