• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rut roh

Its not exactly a crazy idea.

Using US troops as human shields could (emphasis could) deter the Russians. But of course Joe (and the Ho!) are so weak even if Russia went in and killed US troops, he may not respond.

Putin has already stirred up the hornets nest, so I dunno if he is gonna pull the trigger, but the west has gone so flaccid he might try and "Try and stop me"

But this game of nuclear chicken could get out of hand quickly especially with Capt Demensia at the helm.

I've been asking for years why congressman have been spending time there? Maybe Lyndsey Graham can clear it up. Seems him and John McStain spent a lot of time there
these bastards playing their games with american lives. and for WHAT? no real american interest at all. they are playing a game of CYA at the country’s expense.

and i have skin in this game. 2 skins, to be more precise. fucking ROTTEN BASTARDS.

these bastards playing their games with american lives. and for WHAT? no real american interest at all. they are playing a game of CYA at the country’s expense.

and i have skin in this game. 2 skins, to be more precise. fucking ROTTEN BASTARDS.
this is at the behest of the NWO

here's a little recommended reading. Neocons will hate it.
51cLAjxxNBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Our problem is we can't just withdraw for world affairs. It we could be Switzerland that's great, but as the most powerful country and biggest economy what we do (or don't do)...matters.

When we withdrew from world affairs in the 1920s, it went to hell pretty fast. The pain of it is, with weak leadership our military posturing stands for nothing and encourages Putin and Jingping to aggressively intervene in other countries. China is already bullying the hell out of SE asia. Now Russia wants Eastern Europe. Its this giant Gordian Knot. Yes we want to avoid conflict but on the other hand doing nothing actually encourages MORE conflict. How are you going to back down Putin. Do you deal with him now or later?

Or we could just give them the Sudetenland and call it peace in our time.

Our problem is we can't just withdraw for world affairs. It we could be Switzerland that's great, but as the most powerful country and biggest economy what we do (or don't do)...matters.

When we withdrew from world affairs in the 1920s, it went to hell pretty fast. The pain of it is, with weak leadership our military posturing stands for nothing and encourages Putin and Jingping to aggressively intervene in other countries. China is already bullying the hell out of SE asia. Now Russia wants Eastern Europe. Its this giant Gordian Knot. Yes we want to avoid conflict but on the other hand doing nothing actually encourages MORE conflict. How are you going to back down Putin. Do you deal with him now or later?

Or we could just give them the Sudetenland and call it peace in our time.
holy shit, man. isolationism is bad? Wilson's entry into WW1 allowed the idiot allied leaders to rebuff Germany's peace overtures, then on our backs they fought out the war until the Germans were done. At which time - backed by American Power- the Allied leaders forced the asinine Versailles treaty onto Germany which GUARANTEED another war in due time.

Wilson was also the architect of the League of Nations, the abortion that preceded the UN abomination. Not to mention the facilitator of the Fed.

Then should we talk about FDR? LBJ?

Every Globalist fuckwit of a politician ever installed in the white house has involved us in wars that promote the NWO. These wars have drained our national wealth, bled generations of our best youth, and allowed the same fuckwits to pass legislation that have now at last turned us into the Soviet Union.

I just can't believe people are so fucking stupid.

holy shit, man. isolationism is bad? Wilson's entry into WW1 allowed the idiot allied leaders to rebuff Germany's peace overtures, then on our backs they fought out the war until the Germans were done. At which time - backed by American Power- the Allied leaders forced the asinine Versailles treaty onto Germany which GUARANTEED another war in due time.

Wilson was also the architect of the League of Nations, the abortion that preceded the UN abomination. Not to mention the facilitator of the Fed.

Then should we talk about FDR? LBJ?

Every Globalist fuckwit of a politician ever installed in the white house has involved us in wars that promote the NWO. These wars have drained our national wealth, bled generations of our best youth, and allowed the same fuckwits to pass legislation that have now at last turned us into the Soviet Union.

I just can't believe people are so fucking stupid.
What like understanding that Wilson wasn't president in the 1920s? Or pre-ww2 history of appeasement?

Or that the Armistice was based on Wilson's 14 points (one of the only good things he did) and that it was France that foisted Versailles on the British over the objections of John Maynard Keynes who warned of a global depression if it was implemented?

How about America signing a separate peace treaty and not being in the league of nations.

Or French and British appeasement of Germany that allowed them to bully their way across Europe unhindered.

That only cost us 400,000 dead. (plus untold millions of Europeans)

How's China working out for you since we ignored that little fustercluck after WW2.

Who's the idiot again?

If you are #1 on the block, you can't hide.

Remind me again how puttting Medium Range Nukes in Europe caused another war....oh wait it didn't It forced the Commies back to the table.

Last edited:
What like understanding that Wilson wasn't president in the 1920s? Or pre-ww2 history of appeasement?

Or that the Armistice was based on Wilson's 14 points (one of the only good things he did) and that it was France that foisted Versailles on the British over the objections of John Maynard Keynes who warned of a global depression if it was implemented?

How about America signing a separate peace treaty and not being in the league of nations.

Or French and British appeasement of Germany that allowed them to bully their way across Europe unhindered.

That only cost us 400,000 dead. (plus untold millions of Europeans)

How's China working out for you since we ignored that little fustercluck after WW2.

Who's the idiot again?

If you are #1 on the block, you can't hide.

if Max fucking Boot had a retarded sibling, I think I just found him.

In addition to being a globalist neocon, I bet you're a NeverTrumper too?

And a COVID shot/mask nazi?

Dang it, I retire March 1 from the guard. Don't really want to be activated before this all starts!

Reactions: Milf Dots
I know our Military is good but Russia has 175,000 on the border, can 8,500 Troops put a dent in that ?

Who knows.

These assholes were talking about WW3 over Syria but then Trump got elected. Now the Democrats have Potatohead in the White House and a narrow margin of Congress so who knows maybe they will get their wish.

I assumed Biden shut down our pipe line and lifted sanctions on the Russian pipe line to help the environment. Fossil fuels are going to kill Americans in 12 years so by canceling our use of fossil fuels we are saving the planet. Clarification for saving the planet is just the ground below us and the air above us, so its a portion of the planet about 1.8%. Well I guess its better then not doing anything at all. Maybe Putin will reverse this policy once he's in the White House......

So provoking a ground war with Russia on its border is all of the sudden a good idea?! Worked well for Germany in the 20th Century…I wonder which side would have a better supply situation. Also not to mention Russian military isn’t woke, transgendered and vaxxed up.

'' Russian military isn’t woke, transgendered and vaxxed up ''

So Putin doesn't tell his generals to have the men tuck their penises and throw on a skirt before going into the bear pit ? Is Biden ahead of his time because he had a Ken doll that had no junk?

My understanding is NATO says they aren't backing us.
Its dicey at best. Germany is waffling. France and Europe want to help but aren't really doing anything. Latvia (or maybe Lithuania) was trying to supply arms but got cockblocked by the Germans. But since NATO sees an attack on one as an attack on all--that's the 'threat' of American troops being present.

Its a mess. I won't pretend that sending troops is the end all be all (I'd also keep the Diplomats there as human shields), but I know doing nothing would end poorly as it only encourages Putin to flex. Plus as someone mentioned Russia owns the gas supply to Germany. Its only a matter of time before he wields that weapon. Eventually he's probably going to want those Baltic Republics (The Russians always want that damn warm water port). They are NATO members. So is Poland. Doubtful he goes there, but I got a fiver he wants those Baltic States. Or has designs on Turkey.

We've spent our time pissing away in 3rd world countries and now the big boys are rumbling and we want to bury our heads in the sand.

'Member when everyone laughed at Romney during his debate with Obama for saying Russia was a threat.

I 'member....

Yes, we actually can.

Unlike 1939, we can retreat to our borders and still kill everyone on planet earth at the push of a button.

Our economy depends on China not because it has to, but because certain people want it to. That can be ended too.
end thread!

Reactions: myronman3
Yes, we actually can.

Unlike 1939, we can retreat to our borders and still kill everyone on planet earth at the push of a button.

Our economy depends on China not because it has to, but because certain people want it to. That can be ended too.
As if Russia and China cannot do the same.

Who's the retard again? Just retreat to our borders and then send the word back to the stone age.

Holy shit thats a new level of stupid even for you.

As if Russia and China cannot do the same.

Who's the retard again? Just retreat to our borders and then send the word back to the stone age.

Holy shit thats a new level of stupid even for you.

You're a bloody idiot. The US has a policy of no nuclear first strikes. Our nuclear weapons are deterrents, meant to keep Russia and China in check and it has worked since 1945. It will continue working so long as we have those weapons and are willing to use them in retaliation.

We are absolutely capable of surviving on our own without the rest of the world. It will require some adjustments, but so be it.

What we do not need are asshole neocon warmongers like you spending our blood and treasure being the world's cop. And before you toss the "I'm a veteran" card bullshit, I have one too and mine says Cold War and Persian Gulf on it.

You're a bloody idiot. The US has a policy of no nuclear first strikes. Our nuclear weapons are deterrents, meant to keep Russia and China in check and it has worked since 1945. It will continue working so long as we have those weapons and are willing to use them in retaliation.

We are absolutely capable of surviving on our own without the rest of the world. It will require some adjustments, but so be it.

What we do not need are asshole neocon warmongers like you spending our blood and treasure being the world's cop. And before you toss the "I'm a veteran" card bullshit, I have one too and mine says Cold War and Persian Gulf on it.

The sad part is that these assholes would happily kick off WW3 for the bloody hell of it.

Yeah Russia and China are really in check right now

And that Crazy Fucker Nixon/Reagan/Bush/Bush again/Trump Neocon of the day is going to get us all killed by showing American Strength.

You guys throw around buzzwords but haven't a clue about history or world geopolitics. Its seriously the 1920s/30s all over again. Literally the definition of appeasement: "Feeding the crocodile in hopes that he eats you last"

From the fucking Neocon Churchill.

If you run and hide, it makes it easier to bury you.

i have news for you, hoss….the invasion on our southern border poses and entirely bigger threat than anything russia is doing with the ukraine.

the people with their hands up biden’s ass dont give a flying fuck about what is best for american interest. they are only concerned with siezing power and enriching themselves.

the only thing i can agree with you on is that joe biden ain’t making any decisions.

Its dicey at best. Germany is waffling. France and Europe want to help but aren't really doing anything. Latvia (or maybe Lithuania) was trying to supply arms but got cockblocked by the Germans. But since NATO sees an attack on one as an attack on all--that's the 'threat' of American troops being present.

Its a mess. I won't pretend that sending troops is the end all be all (I'd also keep the Diplomats there as human shields), but I know doing nothing would end poorly as it only encourages Putin to flex. Plus as someone mentioned Russia owns the gas supply to Germany. Its only a matter of time before he wields that weapon. Eventually he's probably going to want those Baltic Republics (The Russians always want that damn warm water port). They are NATO members. So is Poland. Doubtful he goes there, but I got a fiver he wants those Baltic States. Or has designs on Turkey.

We've spent our time pissing away in 3rd world countries and now the big boys are rumbling and we want to bury our heads in the sand.

'Member when everyone laughed at Romney during his debate with Obama for saying Russia was a threat.

I 'member....
I still say China is the #1 threat. Russia is playing off that. They know that the quadrennial defense reviews now only look at "one theatre" scenarios; but when we won the cold war we had the footing to WIN, not maintain, TWO theatres of war. Lesson from WW2 obviously. But somewhere (Clinton? Bush? obama?) we traded that in for social programs, ruined the fleet, de-staffed the military and promoted lefties.

Putin sees this and knows that the Pacific is OWNED by China - we are playing catch-up. Obama made sure of that by not regularly floating multiple carrier groups through and not strengthening relationships with Philippines, Malaysia, and even Japan. Allowing China to build "islands" and take over others was a catastrophe everybody who has relatives who fought in the Pacific theater should be LIVID. As a result of our attention on China (or lack thereof in reality) Putin knows this is the opening he's been looking for. Because PJ has wrecked OUR energy production and now Germany is 100% dependent on Russia. Please remember when obama and Medvedev were caught on tape...what do you think that was all about? Shortly after the first annexation of Ukraine happened.

What would be funny though is if Russia still pulled their oil as retribution for WW2.

Reactions: kmckinnon