• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was Patient Zero?

Ginsburg took a rare sick day earlier this month with what a court spokesperson said was a stomach virus. Until earlier this year, Ginsburg had never missed an argument because of illness since joining the court in 1993.

They must have conveniently forgotten the votes she was allowed to cast on the Trump related cases from her sickbed at home. She did not even hear the arguments.
It seems like this bag is never going to go tits up.

The libturds will do and say whatever it takes to keep her on the bench, hoping Trump will go away.

Ginsburg took a rare sick day earlier this month with what a court spokesperson said was a stomach virus. Until earlier this year, Ginsburg had never missed an argument because of illness since joining the court in 1993.

They must have conveniently forgotten the votes she was allowed to cast on the Trump related cases from her sickbed at home. She did not even hear the arguments.
It seems like this bag is never going to go tits up.

The libturds will do and say whatever it takes to keep her on the bench, hoping Trump will go away.

she is long dead. Looooong dead

They have a complete set of organs on call for Ruth for when they fail, she will never be allowed to pass.

The dnc found a really good taxidermist. They send RBG over a couple times each year for touch up work.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
The dnc found a really good taxidermist. They send RBG over a couple times each year for touch up work.

RBG alive!?
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
In late January, my remaining Brother died on a ventilator in Westchester County, NY; less than 16 miles from the initial ground zero hot spot New Rochelle.

He drowned in his own blood. Not one mention of COVID-19. He was 83.

I'm guessing there's a message in there, somewhere. Not patient zero, but I'm guessing a very low number.

It was somewhat before Comrade "Dominator" Cuomo embraced COVID-19 as his personal ticket to the Presidential Candidacy.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
What a pathetic life these people must have. 87 years old and doesn't want to spend the remaining life with family and friends? Going to die in bed teleconferencing court cases?

You know her death would be very convenient right now. A great way to change the narrative off COVID and Flynn, Durham and FBI malfeasance.

But Still I think it's she is going to outlive us all. :) Unless they send her to a NY nursing home.