• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RW Snyder Review

Re: RW Snyder Review

RWSnyder is a very well respected builder on this site. im sure his products are top knotch

I have 2 rifles built by RW and in my opinion they are in every way the equal of other custom rifles I have built by other top name builders. I would not hesitate to have him build another and likely will do so in the near future.

I bought a carbon fiber wrapped AR rifle from RW and managed to shoot a 0.46" five shot group with it last weekend. Quality parts and quality work.

He will be rebarreling and restocking my .300 Win Mag bolt soon when my XLR Industry stock gets completed.

Robert built me a 223AI. Everyone who's tried it likes it. It is absolutely non descriminating as it shoots well for everyone. Has shot often around .25 moa. Nothing bad to say about RWS, wouldn't hesitate to have him build me another!

Robert is a first class guy to deal with and his attention to detail speaks for itself, if you held one of his rifles you would agree. He has done work for me in the past with a .338 NM and is currently building me a .243 on a Surgeon action.

RWS quaility of work is outstanding. Recently picked up one of his previous builds and very pleased with it. I've also been communicating with Robert on a future build and he's very knowledeable and patient in answering my questions.

I don't have one of his sticks, but have bought some high end glass from him. First class guy, with a great reputation. Call him and talk to him he'll tell you the straight skinny.

Robert is a great guy to work with. He answered all my questions, made any changes I asked for along the way with no problem, and built me a very nice rifle at a great price. When I do it all over again, I will use Robert without hesitation.

Everything he builds or sells is backed up with outstanding customer service. Deal with confidence.

I had a RW Snyder that I sold to get a left hand tactical build. It was well put together and was a nice shooter. I would not hesitate to buy another one.

Robert builds nice rifles. I had two rifles that he upgraded for me. I've been to his house where he has his shop and there he does his magic. He will take the time to talk to you and understand what it is exactly you want in your build or upgrade. His builds are some of my most accurate rifles occasionally shooting 1/4MOA groups. Robert is GTG.

Anybody know if that rifle is available in 338 Lapua, I don't really want the Cheytac 375 round due to cost and availability.

he was home yesterday to ups my us optics sn-3 to me and there today for me to call and pay him for the shiping (please take notice in what order these things occurred ) call him if your serious he is great to deal with and patient with excited first time high end buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert just nitrided my Howa for me . It looks great and he was by FAR the most reasonable in what he charged . He gave me good advice and seems like a nice guy . Check out my 260 rifle and you can see the nitride job .

david

I have a .260 built by Robert and not only is the fit and finish top notch, but the his work is very reasonable. He was also very helpful and willing to answer any questions I had along the planning process of my build.