• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors S.A. TRP OPERATOR (FULL LENGTH RAIL) question

4th Horseman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2005
Nevada
While on the topic of TRP Operators...Can anyone point me in the direction for a holster to fit mine...It has the full length rail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Billy C

Re: S.A. TRP OPERATOR (FULL LENGTH RAIL) question

I ordered a Versamax-2 from milt Sparks for mine . Not sure if there are any non-custom options out there .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDGG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"B.C." What type of holster are you looking for? Thigh, Belt, Kydex, Leather, Hybrid? </div></div>

Belt, and Kydex.
Thanks

Comp-Tac and Bladetech both make holsters to fit the Full-Rail. I had the Comp-Tac and it works well. Safariland also makes some holsters, including their 6004 series that fit them - with lights, too.

Springfield Armory makes a kydex belt holster for them. Mine works great. It's in the "gear" section of their website.

Chainring...Conqueror, and Inspcalahan... Thanks for taking the time, and the heads up, I will check them out.

Billy C