• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 12.5-50X56 PMII

rogan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2008
Tennessee USA
my dream scope coming soon. one question remains will the parallax go down too 100? life time of shooting investment? I sure hope so.

Re: S&B 12.5-50X56 PMII

Saw it at SHOT. It's a nice scope that you probably won't have to buy spotting scope anymore. I didn't think there was a problem parallax going less than 100.

one of the reasons I liked that scope because it would serve a dual purpose. spot/scope-less baggage too carry and money for spotter is going in scope

on the benchrest forums they rave about the march scopes say the glass is better than s&b. however they only offer moa knob settings,they have been around 5 years,price is 3100, nothing mentioned on their site about a warranty.

for that kind of cake I would like a warranty and like too know they will be there when i need too file a claim. Im sure its a nice scope but thats a lot of money for no guarantees. this is the website i searched it. I will follow the advice and cry once with the s$b.
http://www.deon.co.jp/march/index.htm

How Much elevation is in the 12-50 SB will it suit long range rigs such as the .375 Cheytac ? If it has say a 100 moa adjustment like the NXS 5-22 it will be the bomb !

that march scope looks like a piece! it probly looks like you are looking through a wal mart bb gun scope turned all the way up on the power

Not sure about the scope you mention but the parallax on my PMII 3-12x50 starts at 50m

That seems to be the standard on all the PMII series specs that I can find.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surgeon-Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that march scope looks like a piece! it probly looks like you are looking through a wal mart bb gun scope turned all the way up on the power</div></div>

SS....you may want to research before you make comments like that. March scopes are supposed to be some of the clearest on the market.

Here, read where they are able to see 6mm holes at 600 yards, can your scope do that?

http://www.6mmbr.com/gunweek079.html

I looked through a March/Deon scope at the Shooter's Bash last year. It was outstanding! Very high quality glass, in fact I would say on par with NF or possibly a bit better. It was also pretty robust. Looked and felt like a quality optical device.

Anyone know how much adjustment SB 50x will have ? Is it FFP ?

PGS - good to know.Wonder why they don't have this on the SuB website yet? I've been struggling with a blurred and less that ideal sight picture with my SuB on the 25yd zero range...looks like you've solved that issue for me! All I need now is yet more money.....