• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 12x50x56 PMII

Harry Callaghan

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2007
Australia
Saw on 6mmBR site that S&b are going to release the 12x50x56 PMII scope this year....wandering if any of you guys have any info re priceing and availability?

Cheers AH

Re: S&B 12x50x56 PMII

weve had a few here in the UK..am waiting on delivery of mine for a rewiew..it will denfinatly rasie the game to next level..

How much elevation will these scopes have ?? I hope it has as much as the Mil/Mil 5-25 ?

What are these trading at now? Any long term use opinions for similar power I would assume this would be hard to beat quality wise? Have there been any upgrades since they came out? Thanks PG

these scopes are out. MAP on them is 3150$ they can be had in p4 fine ffp or sport sfp, and there are a few other options you can special order. no illumination on them.

Deal breaker is the 1/4th CM turrets for me. I already spoke to Jay about these, and he confirmed that they are indeed 1/4th cm adjustments. That is ONE fourth of a CENTIMETER and a whole freaking lot of knob twisting.
Probably great for BR shooting, but that just turned me off for use on a tactical rifle.
Hopefully they will add a 1cm option at some point.

madd0c