• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 3-20 MSR with incorrect reticle

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2010
Evidently the recent batch of 3-20s sent to the US with the MSR reticle had messed up reticles. The half mil marks on the vertical axis were missing and the correct reticles are going to be sent to the US to be swapped out with the incorrect ones. Does anyone have any info regarding a time frame when this may be completed?

Re: S&B 3-20 MSR with incorrect reticle

Have you contacted the S&B Service Center? Probably a good place to start instead of an internet forum. Even though we have S&B people here they might not be here very often and a call to the service center will get you the info faster.

Schmidt & Bender USA Inc.
Service-Center

19980 Highland Vista Dr.
Suite 190
Ashburn, VA 20147
USA

Phone (703) 953 - 1253
Fax (603) 287 - 4832

[email protected]

at least you guys are getting them, ive been waiting 2 1/2 years for the 5 i ordered and none are in sight yet at all.

Ive now got my hands on a Steiner Military 5-25x56 which I like VERY MUCH

Pete

The call to the service center a week ago got me a response of "call back in a couple weeks"

Guess there's your time frame for finding out.

Do you have one of the scopes? If so then mount it up and use it until they can fix it. You can still use it with the lines missing.