• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics S&B 3-20 PMII, Mil, CCW, MTC locking, H2CMR reticles, New in Box -Price drop to 2500

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I have four one remaining brand new in the box Schmidt Bender 3-20x50 PMII scopes available. These are the standard version, NOT the Ultra Short. Product number 668-911-942-B2-A8. These have the MTC locking turrets in mils, CCW, H2CMR reticles and Tenebraex covers. $2800 $2500 each.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    [email protected]

Last edited:
    Reactions: TicTacTex
    Make me a deal on the set and you can afford to get the reticles changed out 😂
    Don’t tempt me. For those who may not be familiar, yes, the non-ultra short 3-20’s are a bit longer but weigh no more and are more forgiving and better optically. Just because I don’t like H2CMR doesn’t mean you won’t, benefit of it is at 3x it looks like a thick crosshair which is a plus.

Don’t tempt me. For those who may not be familiar, yes, the non-ultra short 3-20’s are a bit longer but weigh no more and are more forgiving and better optically. Just because I don’t like H2CMR doesn’t mean you won’t, benefit of it is at 3x it looks like a thick crosshair which is a plus.
    Any chance you can compare it to a NF Atacr 4-16?

Been toying with the idea of getting an ultra short 3-20 but this has my interest peaked. Edit: found your review

Also, have these available still?

Last edited:

Been toying with the idea of getting an ultra short 3-20 but this has my interest peaked. Edit: found your review

I am trying to find a review but no luck. Not sure how to search OP & subject specific. Can you post a link? Thanks

Like actual comparison or just my thoughts between the two?

@Glassaholic; I had an 5x25PMII, was great. Very forgiving to get behind. Traded it agains a 3x20PMII US because I needed something a little smaller and lighter but ended up dissapointed.I found the 3x20US hard to get behind with a very unforgiving eyebox in comparison the 5x25. I sold it got an ZCO527. Life was good again. Now I am looking for another lighter scope. Do you feel the 3x20 non-US is considerably better and more forgiving then the US? How is the Atacr 4-16 in comparison to the 3x20 and 3x20US? I dont expect them to be in the same league but what do I know.

Much appreciated

Last edited:
    I don’t want to derail Cory’s thread so will respond in PM. What I can say is the full size Schmidt 3-20 is better than the ultra short in almost every area. I still like the ultra short just like the full size better.

Reactions: kl7883
    I’ll echo what @Glassaholic says, this is by far my favorite S&B scope ever produced. These things are legit, the eye box and clarity are outstanding.

Reactions: Glassaholic