• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 3-27 669-911-532-B2-A8 opinion?

winnebagoland

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2017
Looking for opinions on S&B 3-27 DT26 turret Tremors 3; sku 669-911-532-B2-A8? Would go on a TL3 6.5 CM.

Little late but I'm guessing this stemmed from the EO sale on them. I snagged one for my Tikka t3x CTR in 6.5CM. It just stock right now with an expensive optic :ROFLMAO: but it reignited the flame to finish upgrading it. Placed an order with Bartlein through a barrel which will be here Nov22 and a stock from Manners eta July hopefully.

Did you snag one?

Looking for opinions on S&B 3-27 DT26 turret Tremors 3; sku 669-911-532-B2-A8? Would go on a TL3 6.5 CM.
I mean, you cannot go wrong with S&B. My person view is that is a lot of magnification for 6.5 CM, and the turret will be a very personal view. I have shot T3 and shot more basic reticles. Learning the Tremor takes discipline. You find a lot of military guys who have trained with it. It does hold over on moving targets exceptionally well. Most people find it a bit busy, but reticles are very personal choices.

Reactions: TheHorta
Due to my indecisiveness, I missed out on that sale. I emailed them right after it went out of stock to see if they by chance has any more. They did not but offered me a great deal on another scope. I didn’t jump on it because I have been eyeing other scopes.