• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes S&B 3-27x 56, 36 mrad release

Contact Jason EuroOptic to check. I know when I got mines it didn't come with it. Jason talked with them, So that the next batch that came in, it would come with that option. The price will be more tho since its just an "option". you still get 38-40 Internal MRAD Adjustments tho whether its with the 26 MRAD turrets or not

That's what I was holding out for and was told "it's coming", so who knows when exactly?

That was my original plan, but it's harder for me to get a deal on them.

to each their own....... Talk to Jason @ Euro Optic, I am sure you guys can work something out

I have contacted the guys at Eurooptic and have a long and continuing relationship with them.

I was informed they currently don't have any as yet.

I was just wondering if S&B have even started distributing them to the public.

I hope I don't have to wait the same sort of time frame as the BEAST for the public to receive their orders is all.

I have contacted the guys at Eurooptic and have a long and continuing relationship with them.

I was informed they currently don't have any as yet.

I was just wondering if S&B have even started distributing them to the public.

I hope I don't have to wait the same sort of time frame as the BEAST for the public to receive their orders is all.

Like I told Dogtown, you can always go for the Henny. Or you can get the SB 3-27 now and have Jerry from SB USA (or whoever you have to go since since you're in Australia) contact you when the turret knob becomes available. He believed the price would be $500 to swap out the elevation turret knob. Its up to you, It seems everyones jumping on the Nightforce BEAST bandwagon (No way am I saying that its a bad scope, shit I would get one myself too but I am highly Satisfied with my SB & Henny).

Ah, so it's upgradeable? That kind of changes the equation.