• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S&B 338 lapua ammunition

dragman

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2014
Apollo, PA
I have some that i tested through my one gun and it shot extremely well. it's the 300 grain 338 lapua Match. Does anyone know what bullet they are using or more specifically what the BC is? I have the chrono numbers and could figure it out just would like to get as close as possible before i take it out long.

Thanks. I haven't got to play yet but appreciate the info. it's strange how hard it is to find info on them.

I shoot that too, and it registers an average of 2,683 fps from my Barrett MRAD (24" barrel). S&B shows the BC as 0.382 (G7). I've used those numbers in my Kestrel to accurately shoot to 1,400 yards, so I generally believe them. Not sure what the bullet's specific "brand" is. Not so important I guess, if the BC is accurate.

I’m sorry I gave you some bum scoop. I saw the s&b but my dyslexia brain was thinking Lapua ammo. Erin is correct, I apologize for giving you bad info. Hope you have everything figured out. My bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: dragman