• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 4-16 x 50 Help~

jgobbels

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2007
Hoover, AL
Hopefully I'm missing something here but I just un-boxed a S&B 4-16 x 50 PMII with the 1"Klick" = 1cm markings

On the windage starting at "0" and going 10 clicks the knob is reading just about 1.05

The elevation tracks as I believe it should with 10 clicks getting me to "1"... another 10 getting me to "2"...and so on.

Is the windage knob not accurately marked? This is my first cm scope so I hope its me.

Thanks in advance,

John

Re: S&B 4-16 x 50 Help~

Everything sounds normal, sometimes the engraving is just a little bit off. One thing you can do is loosen the two set screws and slip the knob until the arrow lines up perfectly with "1" and then tighten the set screws again. Mechanically though I'm sure your scope is tracking just fine.

Re: S&B 4-16 x 50 Help~

Thanks for the information.

I think the knob is mis-marked as even if I adjust the graduation its still off on the next "10" clicks.

Thanks,

john