• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics S&B 5-20 Ultra Short P4F w/ mount and more FS.

Jakerz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Statesville, NC
Up for sale is a 5-20 Ultra Short with the P4F Reticle that I got in a trade a few years ago. I've had it on a 6.5 Grendel AR and only shot a few times, scope looks brand new. Its in a Era-Tac Ultrashort 20MOA mount and has Tenebraex covers installed, I also have a brand new set of Aadmount covers and the Aadmount throw lever, as well as a Vortex throw lever (Not picutred) and an Accuracy 1st bubble level with the Tritium insert.

All pictured as well as the Vortex throw lever is included.

SOLD

Scope Pic 1.jpgScope Pic 2.jpgScope Pic 3.jpg

Jake

Last edited:
Up for sale is a 5-20 Ultra Short with the P4F Reticle that I got in a trade a few years ago. I've had it on a 6.5 Grendel AR and only shot a few times, scope looks brand new. Its in a Era-Tac Ultrashort 20MOA mount and has Tenebraex covers installed, I also have a brand new set of Aadmount covers and the Aadmount throw lever, as well as a Vortex throw lever (Not picutred) and an Accuracy 1st bubble level with the Tritium insert.

All pictured as well as the Vortex throw lever is included.

I'm asking $2800 OBO shipped for everything. If you've got questions feel free to PM me and I'll give you my # so we can talk

View attachment 7410348View attachment 7410349View attachment 7410350

Jake

Per our phone conversation Ill take this setup. Thanks