• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes s&b 5-25x56 scope

sgj2025

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
west,ky
Best place to buy, not real cheap just trying to save a buck and support the hide sponsors.

Re: s&b 5-25x56 scope

definitly Adam at Bauerarms.com or Milehighshootingaccessories.com Randy Pennington. Both are great to do business with, but i dont know if Randy still has the 5-25s

Euro Optic, don't come any better than Alex, how many sellers ship a $3k scope w an invoice you pay when you receive?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Euro Optic, don't come any better than Alex, how many sellers ship a $3k scope w an invoice you pay when you receive?
grin.gif
</div></div>
Alex used to have a list of deadbeats that he posted on his website. Dunno whether he still does it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Euro Optic, don't come any better than Alex, how many sellers ship a $3k scope w an invoice you pay when you receive?
grin.gif
</div></div>
Alex used to have a list of deadbeats that he posted on his website. Dunno whether he still does it.</div></div>

He does, I just took a quick look at it.

went with alex, seems like a nice guy. have heard nothing but good things about him here on the HIDE.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">definitly Adam at Bauerarms.com or Milehighshootingaccessories.com Randy Pennington. Both are great to do business with, but i dont know if Randy still has the 5-25s </div></div>

+1 I have purchases from Mile High and Bauer Arms. Both have great prices and great customer service

Mike @ CS Gunworks treated me really good when I bought mine. You can find his phone number at http://www.csgunworks.com Great guy. He'd left for the day when I called and he turned around and went back then hand drove it to the UPS store to get it out to me ASAP. The guy is awesome!