• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B DEALER ?

SAKOstalker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2004
USA
Looking for S&B dealers so I can enquire about best pricing on a new 10x42 PMII with P3 reticle...Dealers can either PM their pricing or leave me a number to call them... THANKS

These are available everywhere for $1799. Only interested in "other" pricing. THanks

Re: S&B DEALER ?

Most dealers that don't want to risk losing their dealer status with S&B won't give discounts as S&B frowns on that. Best of luck as I'm sure you'll find someone.

I bought mine from Doug @ Cameralandny.com

As with all my experiences with both Doug and Scott at Libertyoptics, it simply was as good as it could be. A lot of good vendors here on the Hide, but these are the 2 I use, and their service is simply perfect. They totally put your interests in front of theirs. Pricing, and service after the sale, awesome vendors.

Alex Roy @ euro optics is my go to guy. Pleasure to deal with, great guy. Has everything S&B, and more.