• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B limited edition PSR scope

molonlave

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2009
Colorado
I've managed to pick up a Schmidt Bender PSR scope. As expected, upon removal of the limited edition badge on the objective the QR code and some of the font has been defaced. I'm considering restoring this defaced area and need some help.

I need someone with an intact QR code to scan it and let me know what it says.

Many thanks,
Ari

Think there is a thread about somone having the same issue when removing the badge. Believe some were defaced improperly and others are blacked out neatly. They contacted S&B about it but I believe they ended up with new scope

Yes, I remember reading that thread a while back. I would like to keep the scope and restore the markings.
I've been playing with a QR code generator trying to replicate intact examples of the QR code from various photographs. I've tried various permutations of the CAGE, description, serial number. But, it never generates the right QR code. That's why I'm hoping someone can scan an unaltered QR and let me know what it translates.