• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B Locking Turrets

poison123

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2009
    US
    Obviously I'm a retard...but how the hell do you set them to 0 on the dial after getting it dialed in for a 100?

Re: S&B Locking Turrets

Just uncrew the 2 big screws and then turn the turrets back to zero. Even though the clicks are heard, the reticle does not change position.

I engaged the turret lock ring to expose the screws. There are 3 holes but only 2 contain screws. I backed out the two screws, lifted the lock ring rotated the turret, pushed down the lock ring again to expose the screws, tightened them and it was done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just uncrew the 2 big screws and then turn the turrets back to zero. Even though the clicks are heard, the reticle does not change position.

I engaged the turret lock ring to expose the screws. There are 3 holes but only 2 contain screws. I backed out the two screws, lifted the lock ring rotated the turret, pushed down the lock ring again to expose the screws, tightened them and it was done.
    </div></div>

Hmm I swear I did that with no luck. Guess I'll try again.

Juniors nailed the process.
    If you're still having issues after trying the method he described drop me a pm ASAP or a phone call at the service center tomorrow 703 953-1253.

Jerry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Juniors nailed the process.
    If you're still having issues after trying the method he described drop me a pm ASAP or a phone call at the service center tomorrow 703 953-1253.

Jerry </div></div>

now thats customer service!

Somebody sticky this , ive seen it come up b4. The mtc's are getting out in the market and it gonna come up more and more.