• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B on the way

M24_SWS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Somersworth, NH
I have read the info about S&B scopes on this site for a long time. I did what some people do, they want a S&B and end up getting something else and when all is said and done they spent more money than a S&B originally cost. Im a idiot.

But for about 6 to 8 months and literally checking every couple of days boh sample list and euro optics used and demo section, i finally found and bought the S&B scope i like from euro optics. The scope had been listed only a brief time before i bought it and there was no pictures of the scope posted yet. I called and spoke to Seth and we talked about the scope and i bought it ASAP. So the scope is on its way and should be here thursday by UPS. I have on order Warne high rings for the scope. I was informed the scope is in excellent condition overall and has the scope lens covers as well.

The scope is a 3-12 FFP Mil-Dot reticle, illuminated reticle and mil rad turrets. The turrets are double turn and are not the MTC versions. I dont remember if CW or CCW for the turrets but i could care less.

I will get pictures up ASAP.

In closing, anyone that is looking at getting a S&B scope, i would STRONGLY suggest you look at used and demo scopes. They are usually in good to excellent condition as far as appearances go and work mechanically well. For example, a new S&B could lets say is 3,200 but the same scope thats used and may not look all pretty and have the NEW status next to it but that works excellent and looks OK may cost 2,600. So you save 600 dollars. And also save your money in your piggy bank and go for the top of the line rather than get in between scopes becuase in the end you will not truly be happy.

Heath

Re: S&B on the way

Congrats Heath.

Congrats, you will never look back. I ordered my second S&B on Friday from Chris at Sportoptics. A 5-25x56, the last one they had. It will be here Wednesday.

The only bad thing is ive never actually seens a s&b scope but i know for sure i can trust peoples reviews and comments and so forth.

The high end scopes dont seem to hang out at gun stores where im at. Or at least not when ive looked for them.

Heath

Same here finally took the plunge at a s&b, never actually looked through one before. But with everyone's rave of them, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

I've also just recently gotten a new S&B. My biggest complaint is that seeing the box under my desk constantly reminds me that I still have to wait another couple of months to get my M40A3...
frown.gif