• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD S&B PM II 5-25 w/H59 - Reduced

Defender3

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2010
    Behind Enemy Lines
    For Sale (preferably in the Stafford/Quantico VA area) is a lightly used Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PM II LP H59 1cm ccw DT / ST Black Riflescope, 677-911-592-90-68. I used this on my AI out on Quantico's Range 4 to 1,000yds and it tracks dead on. Clear, crisp and unmatched German glass you're used to with a Horus H59 reticle and illumination. I don't have the box, but I do have the manual and warranty packet. The scope is like new, but nicked on the bottom, probably when messing with it on the bench. Certainly doesn't affect operations and can't be seen when in use. Asking $2850 $2750 $2650 shipped and insured to the lower 48, or a reasonable offer. Cash, USPS money order, PP F&F, Zelle or Venmo are acceptable. Located by Quantico if you're local and I'll give a shipping discount if we do a face-to-face. Sorry, not looking any trades unless it's a NF 7-35 ATACR with Mil-XT or a Tremor.

More on the scope here.

S&B PMII-1.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: kft101