• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B PM11 5x25

Flint06

Private
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2006
Dallas,Tx
RFI on S&B PM11, i have ordered the scope with moa adjustments, is the reticle MOA? Or should I go with Mil/Mil?
Thanks

Re: S&B PM11 5x25

Wrong forum.
smile.gif

I moved it for you.

To your question, S&B will be having a MOA version of the P4F reticle available soon but if it's not specified you will be getting a mil based reticle so stick with the mil knobs. Having the reticle and knobs in the same graduations is easier to run.

Supposed to be available now last I was told with a 12 week lead time from order. I misposted above when I wrote available soon. Soon as in 12 weeks from order is more like it.

I know some guys who have had them on order for about 8 weeks and S&B keeps bumping out the ETA. I think it's going to be closer to the end of the year before we see the MOA. I'm a Mil guy, but I'm bummed for my friends who have been waiting patiently for the MOA P4F.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flint06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RFI on S&B PM11, i have ordered the scope with moa adjustments, is the reticle MOA? Or should I go with Mil/Mil?
Thanks </div></div>

i usually recommend matching adjustments and reticle or mil/mil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UncleBenji</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know some guys who have had them on order for about 8 weeks and S&B keeps bumping out the ETA. I think it's going to be closer to the end of the year before we see the MOA. I'm a Mil guy, but I'm bummed for my friends who have been waiting patiently for the MOA P4F. </div></div>

Good to know, I guess I will hold and earn .01% until someone actually has one in their hand's besides S&B.