• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics S&B PMII 5-25x56 MSR MIL CCW

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Well not sure what there is to say. These things are pretty much bullet proof, and the glass is still my favorite of all my scopes. Pretty much one of the best optics ever made, and it's hard to argue that point. Reminds me of some classic things the Germans have designed and made over the past 100 years that just plain work, like the Porsche 911, Tiger Tank, and the Messerschmitt bf 109, the PMII is right there. I wanted one of these forever. I got this brand new from EuroOptic a few years back. No ring marks, bell and body perfect with no dings or scratches, pretty much perfect sans some light rubbing on the parallax wheel, but it's so subtle I would have to point it out possibly, it's pretty feint. The Glass.... ohhh la la, is perfect. The Parallax is so accurate I can almost range estimate off of it. Overall this is a very clean example of the classic 5-25. She tracks so good it's insane, I have taken this out to 1400+ and she works perfect.

The buts... I have to pare down my collection and need some cash, so sadly this baby has to go to a good home. Buy with confidence, I have only ever sold top tier gear here.

Comes with throw lever, caps, and original box with manual,

Rings/level stay with me.
    No Trades please.

$2550 shipped and fully insured CONUS.

20220930_095201.jpg

20220930_095213-2.jpg

20220930_095213.jpg

20220930_095234.jpg

20220930_093728.jpg

Last edited: