• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B PMII 5-25x56 Question

Bloodstriker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2013
Sorry, another question again. I'm trying to reset the zero on my scope and reading the manual. It doesn't look like a DT or MT as there's no window. There's a ring on top of the Center turret that raises. I loosened the two screws but I can only go on revolution before it stops turning. Any ideas?

Loosen the screws, spin it counter clockwise twice making sure the second turn indicator is flush, set to zero and tighten.

If you only have one turn after that you either need more cant in your base or the scope has to go back.

Are you asking how to set your zero? The way I did it on my locking turret, more tactile click 5-25X56.

1. Mount the scope on the rifle

2. Go to the 25 yard range

3. Dont make any adjustements to the turret for your first shot. Shoot it just as it came from the box.

4. My first shot was a little low.

5. I fired a second shot to comfirm

6. I used the H2CMR reticle to measure the distance from the shot to my desired point of impact.

7. I adjusted elevation and windage to match the measurements made with teh reticle.

8. Fire a 3rd shot to confirm you are on.

9. Move to 100 yard range.

10. Fire a fourth shot.

11. Measure using teh reticle from the impact of the shot to my desired point of aim.

12. Make adjustments on elevation and windage turrets.

13. Fire 5th shot to confirm POA = POI.

14. If your impact and aim points match loosen the two allen screws to release the turret. Do not try to loosen the screw that is filled with epoxy or whatever that was put their to keep you from loosening it.

15. With the two screws loose turn the turret to "0". Repeat 14 and 15 for the other turret and you are done.

Disregard if you are asking about some issue with the range of the turrets.

Last edited:
I think he's inquiring as to how to reset the turrets to a zero setting after sighting in, but I could be wrong.

Re read it after typing than figured his question had to do with getting full range on the turrets and I thought "F&%$ it!" I typed so much crap Im not going to delete it maybe it will help someone along the way.

Loosen the screws, spin it counter clockwise twice making sure the second turn indicator is flush, set to zero and tighten.

If you only have one turn after that you either need more cant in your base or the scope has to go back.

I have a 25 MOA base. I did what you mentioned but I still only have one turn.

EDIT. I guess I had to muscle it. I'm in idiot.