• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos S&B PMII Pubic...

Re: S&B PMII Pubic...

Is that pube in the first or second focal plane? Does it grow???
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that pube in the first or second focal plane? Does it grow???
smile.gif
</div></div>

^^
laugh.gif

It must have been a blond one cause I didn't see it when I looked through it the first time!!!!

There was no way to miss it Mike! You must have been in shock and didn't want to believe it.
grin.gif

It doesn't grow, but I can make it tunnel vision out of view at 4-5x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can order it in both variants and different colours. However, a ginger hair is more expensive than blonde or black. </div></div>

If the wife had any... I could sell the gingers to the factory
laugh.gif

Must have been heat stroke!!! If you had another one floating in there you could have a duplex crosshair. I was probably in shock from seeing what clear glass looks like!!!

... and that's why you should have bought the Vortex PST...

grin.gif

Seriously though- That f-king sucks.

Thanks for looking out Lee! It's actually already boxed up heading back to S&B today care of Phil.

Random note for anybody looking at this and worried about getting a S&B: don't worry cause shit happens. My buddy actually tried to say high-end scopes have so many QA issues. Truth is you're more likely to hear when it happens cause folks like to share a good laugh or cry.

You are absolutely right! There are just such precision and focus on just that that usually it's the simple things that get through or overlooked. I have a 5-25x56 that I just purchased and went through a little ordeal with it... The reticle was still moving with the set screws backed off. That was scary for a $3900 purchase!

See my thread about it. http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=281624&Number=3194511

Jerry really helped me out over the phone walking me though what to do about it. Drilling on a brand new S&B felt very strange to say the least ; ) It resolved the problem and I couldn't be happier with it now. Simply an amazing piece of glass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hamstur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for looking out Lee! It's actually already boxed up heading back to S&B today care of Phil.

Random note for anybody looking at this and worried about getting a S&B: don't worry cause shit happens. My buddy actually tried to say high-end scopes have so many QA issues. Truth is you're more likely to hear when it happens cause folks like to share a good laugh or cry. </div></div>

Did S&B get the squiggly cleaned out for you yet?

wow, haha thats crazzy... sorry to here of the issue, but i am laughing my ass off to that, thanks for posting it

Scope back in hand. Everything looks great. Phil and Jerry are class-acts! Ended up being a little white fiber that was getting 4x magnified. Of course, I'm just going to believe it was the unicorn pube that gives S&Bs their magic -- it's tucked away safely back out of view!
grin.gif