• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories S&B / Premier Reticles Scope Cap

Werk125

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
I know there aren’t a surplus of these USMC S&B / Premier branded scope caps floating around out there, so I’ll only bump this periodically, but if you’re sitting on one and willing to part with it give me a shout. This is what I get for not buying a spare when I had the chance to the other year.

Willing to include other clone parts in a trade, or buy it out right.

Reactions: 0812guns
I know there aren’t a surplus of these USMC S&B / Premier branded scope caps floating around out there, so I’ll only bump this periodically, but if you’re sitting on one and willing to part with it give me a shout. This is what I get for not buying a spare when I had the chance to the other year.

Willing to include other clone parts in a trade, or buy it out right.
Morning , I saw this and registered just to respond . I’ve just posted one on tacswap . I have 4 remaining but the price is high as I’m trying to turn them all in to a peq 15

Attachments

• B48393AF-AA8F-4AC3-AB69-F5763CBD3973.jpeg
    B48393AF-AA8F-4AC3-AB69-F5763CBD3973.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 49