• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S&B scope caps

Lance B

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2008
NJ
I would like to buy a couble of sets of Butler scope caps for my S&B 5x25-56 scope. Any suggestions on on where to buy them. Also the size I would need.

Lance

Re: S&B scope caps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AI Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to buy a couble of sets of Butler scope caps for my S&B 5x25-56 scope. Any suggestions on on where to buy them. Also the size I would need.

Lance
</div></div>
This question, along with many other BC lens cover questions is asked all the time:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: velcroflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know the correct sizes of Butler Creek caps for an S&B 5-25x56?

Thanks </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold">#47 Objective</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">#18 Eye</span>

Keith </div></div>

For future reference, you should add <span style="font-style: italic">sobrbiker883</span>'s "<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">BC Flip up sizes</span></span>" thread to your <span style="font-style: italic">"Watched Topics"</span> list.

Just click-on the <span style="font-style: italic">"Topic Options"</span> tab near the upper left of the page header, then select <span style="font-style: italic">"Add Topic to your Watched Topics"</span>. The topic will be saved under the <span style="font-style: italic">"Watch List"</span> in your <span style="font-style: italic">"My Stuff"</span> drop-down menu.

As far as where to find them, lots of places carry them, but due to the large diameter, not everyone carries the #47 Objective. New S & B PMIIs' are also shipped with BC covers installed - at least all the units sold in the U.S. I've seen.

Keith