• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B service center FYI

den42

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
fayetteville, NC
emailed Mr.Cromwell about haveing some work done on my scope, he must have been at the computer because he emailed me right back with this, just tells you the cost of the conversions and they will be down until Sep 11th, but if anybody is doing the same thing the info will be helpful..

Mr. Howard,

Turret conversions run $550 for both Elevation and Windage. The Service Center is closed until the week of Sept 11th but they would need to give you an estimate on the delivery time.

Please send the scope, along with a note containing your contact and shipping information, as well as a description of what custom work you would like done to the address below.

When possible, please remove the rings and/or mounts and any other added accessory such as a sunshade or ARD before sending.

An inbound inspection of the scope will be done to note the physical condition of the scope and list any included accessories such as lens caps.

SCHMIDT & BENDER Service Center

19980 Highland Vista Dr

Suite 190

Ashburn VA 20146

703-953-1253

Sincerely,

Mark Cromwell

SCHMIDT & BENDER Inc.

741 Main Street

Claremont, NH 03743

www.schmidtbender.com

[email protected]

DUNS: 806750386

CAGE: 31TY2

TIN: 020467239
th this

Re: S&B service center FYI

I just did a reticle change on my S&B scope & I had it back in less than a week!!!

Phil at the service center was great to work with = great communications & help.

Thanks for posting the info but as a heads up if it makes a difference to anyone we'll be back in there on Monday the 10th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting the info but as a heads up if it makes a difference to anyone we'll be back in there on Monday the 10th. </div></div>

Hopefully you were over there helping them build scopes. I've been hearing mine will be in stock in a couple more weeks now for the last 10 months. It's depressing to have two new unfired rifles in the safe waiting for glass.

What scope model are you waiting for and from which dealer do you have them on order?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What scope model are you waiting for and from which dealer do you have them on order? </div></div>

I'll send you a PM with the details.

I like my scopes so much I look for ways to keep using them. Have a L.M.T. 5.56 coming and when thinking what to put on it I decided to send 3-12x50 hunting scope to service center to have elevation changed to 1/4 min. angle. Looking forward to getting back soon, has been 4 weeks. Also have Trijicon to put on also. Both have quick change Larue base.

Just bought my first S&B and started a thread about something with it I thought was out of the ordinary a couple weeks ago. Jerry R posted on the thread and PM'ed me just to make sure everything was up to snuff - he's even going to issue a call tag for it just so he can take a look at it once he gets stateside! Can't beat customer service reps that seek you out!

Bump this in the hope it gets read and I get information on when my scope will be fixed and returned.

I have nothing but good things to say about Mark and his team, as well as the service center. as for the German part of Schmidt and bender, unfortunately, I havn't had as positive experiences with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razerwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bump this in the hope it gets read and I get information on when my scope will be fixed and returned. </div></div>

When did you send it in? The people that do this work have been in Germany and just got back yesterday. They may just be getting to it.

Received a call and was told they would have scope fixed and back to me right away. Scope came today and I wish to thank the team and plan on shooting tomorrow. I take my son with me most of the time, along with some of his buddy's They all are impressed with S&B quality. I always recommend to purchase top notch equipment as they can afford to do so. Good equipment is a lifetime investment. Once again, THANK YOU.