• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes S & B U.S. Service Center open in NH!!!

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders'

I'm sure that some of you have already heard about this, but for those who haven't this is good news - S & B's U.S. Service Center is now up & running in Newington, NH. S & B had been saying that they would be opening up a U.S. Service Center in the States for some time, and I have been waiting for this to happen, as I am also sure that other S & B owners have as well.

Last year I inquired about a CCW conversion for my second PMII 5-25X Gen 2 XR (lucky me!), and I was quoted $500.00. MOA-to-MIL (and vice-versa) adjustment increment conversions ran the same. Ouch!!!! One year earlier the same work had been $175.00. Not to go off topic and start a flamewar, but contrary to what some like to say and think S & B is not solely responsible for this...

Now, I sent my first PMII 5-25X back to Germany in early September 08' and got it back it in early February 09' - almost exactly 5 months later. What was originally quoted as 8 weeks spiraled out-of-control. I had figured that 8 weeks sounded optimistic to begin with, but seriously.

The scary part is that when I asked for a current quote on the CCW conversion Marsha said that the SS would have to request the parts from Germany, so I don't have a firm price. I'm going to email Mark Cromwell over at S & B USA and have him send me a quote. I hope the price hasn't gone up.

I don't know how realistic this is, even if S & B USA happens to have the parts in stock, but Marsha told me that the turnaround time should be 2 weeks instead of 8 weeks (although my first scope did have to go to Germany 2 weeks still seems optimistic to me). I will keep you all informed...

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, <span style="font-style: italic">2/8/2010:</span></span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">After a few emails back and forth with Mark Cromwell (President of Schmidt & Bender, Inc., USA), I went ahead and sent a PMII 5-25X LP DT CM CW Gen 2 XR to Schmidt Bender (USA) to have the turrets converted to CCW. The current cost of this service is $450.00 (U.S.) and 4 weeks for delivery. (The $450.00 includes return shipping to you). I sent my scope via Express Mail at 3:34PM PST today (2/8) - it is supposed to be delivered to S & B on Wednesday, (2/10). I'm going to start the "turnaround" clock the date of delivery and see what the actual turnaround time is.

It will be interesting to see what the turnaround time winds up being, as I requested that the technician(s) check-out the mechanics of the Parallax Knob while the scope is in the shop. I recently bought the scope I just sent-in for the CCW conversion in used but cosmetically perfect condition from another Hide' member. The scope functions flawlessly, but for some reason the Parallax Knob on this scope turns much easier than the Parallax Knob on another "German" PMII 5-25X Gen 2 XR I own. While the two scopes will never be exactly the same, the differential in rotation effort is very noticeable.

I did not inquire about the cost of turret adjustment conversions <span style="font-style: italic">(MOA-to-MIL and vice-versa).</span> However, I'm pretty sure that an MOA-to-MIL/MIL-to-MOA conversion probably runs around $450.00 as well, because in Q4 of 2009 rotation conversions and increment conversions were the same price - $500.00 (U.S.).

For the uninitiated, a CCW (Counterclockwise) rotation turret means you turn the Elevation turret CCW for <span style="font-style: italic">"UP"</span>, and CW (Clockwise) for <span style="font-style: italic">"DOWN"</span>. On the Windage turret CCW is "RIGHT" and CW is "LEFT".

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, 2/10/2010:</span></span>

My PMII was delivered to S & B this afternoon at 1:23PM PST/4:23PM EST, so I'll start the "turnaround" clock ticking today...

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, 2/11/2010:</span></span>

I received a brief email from S & B Service at 1:03PM PST/4:03PM EST stating:

<span style="font-style: italic">"We received your scope and it has been sent out to our NH service center..."</span>

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, 2/25/2010:</span></span>

I received a telephone call at 8:12AM PST/11:12AM EST from Lisa at S & B, stating that my scope is ready. Rather than waste two or three days sending in a check or money order for payment I decided to use a credit card to speed my scope back to me. Lisa said that my scope will ship out today via UPS and should be here next week. Sweet.

So including the the day that S & B received my scope in the late afternoon (4:23PM EST) and today, S & B's turn-around to shipping time was 15 days. Project another week to get to me and that makes their turnaround time for delivery right about three (3) weeks <span style="font-style: italic">in this instance</span>.

So far, so good (fingers crossed).

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, 3/4/2010:</span></span>

UPS delivered my scope at 3:58 PST/6:58 EST. That makes the total turnaround time 24 days - 10 of which were shipping time to and from Schmidt Bender (USA). Total time in S & B USA's possession was 14 days.

<span style="font-style: italic">CCW Turret Conversion:</span> I spun my new CCW turrets up & down and right and left a few times - everything seems to operate as they should. I won't be able to test the tracking until I can get to the range again, but I don't anticipate any problems.

<span style="font-style: italic">Parallax Knob:</span> The tension of the Parallax Knob was rather slack compared to my other German PMII 5-25X Gen 2 XR scope, so I mentioned this in my service request letter that I sent in with the scope. I don't know what the S & B technician(s) did, but the tension is now very close to my other PMII 5-25X.

<span style="font-style: italic">Customer Service:</span>As I mentioned in my OP when I started this thread four weeks ago, this was the second PMII 5-25X that I sent in to S & B to have the turrets converted to CCW rotation. The cool thing is that now warranty and other service work can be performed here in the States instead of having to go back to Germany, and the much faster turnaround time. The bogus thing is the massive price increase for the service ($175.00 to $450.00 U.S.).

Not only did I receive my scope back in less than the 4 week turnaround time that I was quoted, but S & B also enclosed one of their cleaning kits in the box. Cool! My hat goes off to Mark Cromwell, Lisa, and everyone at the S & B Service Center for their exemplary service and quick turnaround time.

Keith</span>

Re: S & B U.S. Service Center open in NH!!!

Sounds good thanks. I would like to know how long it takes as well...I would like to get my S&B converted to Mil Mil

I posted about3 months ago that I had sent my S&B back to New Hampshire in order to replace the ilumination knob that I had broken. They sent the scope back to Germany for repair. It took about 7 weeks. HOWEVER, S&B sent me the exact scope as a loaner until my other was finished. That, my friends, IS customer service.

Definitely good news. I mentioned it in another thread when someone mentioned they would have to send their scope back to Germany if they had a problem. Good job getting it out for all to see.

Pretty sure they can do anything there from what they were saying at SHOT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem_.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good thanks. I would like to know how long it takes as well...I would like to get my S&B converted to Mil Mil </div></div>
No problem, I emailed Mark Cromwell (President, S & B Inc., USA) this afternoon and requested that he get a parts quote from Germany, then contact me with the price of the CCW conversion. I'll update my original post with the conversion price once I get the quote from Mark.

Hell, I'm fooling myself getting a quote - <span style="font-style: italic">I know I'm going to have it done</span>. I just don't want to find out that the price has increased from what I was quoted Q4 of last year after the fact. If it has I want to see it coming.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem_.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good thanks. I would like to know how long it takes as well...I would like to get my S&B converted to Mil Mil </div></div>
Mark Cromwell (President, S & B Inc., USA) says that the current service charge for CW-to-CCW conversion is $450.00 (U.S. dollars). The $450.00 includes return shipping to the customer. Currently, delivery time is running 4 weeks.

I did not inquire about the cost of turret adjustment conversions <span style="font-style: italic">(MOA-to-MIL and vice-versa)</span>, but they will require a parts quote from Germany, unless the parts are in stock in the U.S. However, unless the parts and exchange rates have changed a lot a MIL/MIL conversion is probably close to $500.00. In October 2009 a MIL/MIL conversion was $500.00, as was a CW-to-CCW conversion. A MIL-to-MOA (why?) was the same price.

For the uninitiated, a CCW <span style="font-style: italic">(Counterclockwise)</span> rotation turret means you turn the Elevation turret CCW for <span style="font-style: italic">"UP"</span>, and CW <span style="font-style: italic">(Clockwise)</span> for <span style="font-style: italic">"DOWN"</span>. On the Windage turret CCW is <span style="font-style: italic">"RIGHT"</span> and CW is <span style="font-style: italic">"LEFT"</span>.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE: Edited for clarity. Thanks to One-Eyed Jack for questioning my wording prior to my edit, as it was FUBAR.</span></span>

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...the current service charge for a CW-to-MIL conversion is $450.00 (U.S. dollars). MIL-to-MOA (why?) is the same price. The current cost of this service is $450.00 (U.S.) and 4 weeks for delivery. The $450.00 includes return shipping to the customer.

I did not inquire about the cost of turret adjustment conversions <span style="font-style: italic">(MOA-to-MIL and vice-versa)</span>, but they will require a parts quote from Germany, but unless the parts are in stock in the U.S. However, unless the parts and exchange rates have changed a lot a MIL/MIL conversion is probably close to $500.00. In October 2009 a MIL/MIL conversion was $500.00, as was a CCW conversion.</div></div>
I have no idea what a "CW-to-MIL" conversion is, help me on this. I thought you simply mistyped and meant MOA-to-MIL conversions, but you address those in the next paragraph. My head tells me it shouldn't matter what you have and don't like, it's what you want that matters. So, there is only single or double turn mil turrets, and CW or CCW - or maybe it's more complicated than I think.

When PR was doing conversions, they charged me $250 for an unlit P4F or Gen II ($350 for lit) reticle and another $250 for a set of MTC turrets on my 3-12x PMII. Looks like the Good Old Day$ are bygones.

BTW, I asked PR for and received the old turrets that they removed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...the current service charge for a CW-to-MIL conversion is $450.00 (U.S. dollars). MIL-to-MOA (why?) is the same price. The current cost of this service is $450.00 (U.S.) and 4 weeks for delivery. The $450.00 includes return shipping to the customer.

I did not inquire about the cost of turret adjustment conversions <span style="font-style: italic">(MOA-to-MIL and vice-versa)</span>, but they will require a parts quote from Germany, but unless the parts are in stock in the U.S. However, unless the parts and exchange rates have changed a lot a MIL/MIL conversion is probably close to $500.00. In October 2009 a MIL/MIL conversion was $500.00, as was a CCW conversion.</div></div>
I have no idea what a "CW-to-MIL" conversion is, help me on this. I thought you simply mistyped and meant MOA-to-MIL conversions, but you address those in the next paragraph. My head tells me it shouldn't matter what you have and don't like, it's what you want that matters. So, there is only single or double turn mil turrets, and CW or CCW - or maybe it's more complicated than I think.</div></div>
Hey <span style="font-style: italic">One-Eyed </span>-

My bad. I did indeed mean to type <span style="font-style: italic">"CW-to-CCW"</span> (conversion) for the turrets. And the <span style="font-style: italic">"MIL-to-MOA (why?) is the same price"</span> sentence doesn't belong there either. Last year (more specifically, October of 2009) CW-to-CCW/CCW-to CW and MOA-to-MIL.MIL-to-MOA conversions were the same price ($500.00). I was trying to cut n' paste, and edit/paraphrase the update I posted to the original thread post to post a reply to rem_.308 and fucked-up. (If you scroll up to my original post that started this thread you'll see that I posted an update this afternoon). I tried (unsuccessfully) to pair it down. Sorry, I'll edit that post to make sense.

I'm sure that <span style="font-style: italic">for a nominal fee</span>, the U.S. S & B Service Center can and will perform any scope service that the factory performed before the new Service Center opened in New Hampshire. I'm really most familiar with the 4-16X and 5-25X PMIIs', and you probably already know that all PMII 4-16Xs CM scopes are 13 MIL ST (no CM DT because there isn't sufficient travel to use a DT for the CM models), and the 4-16X .25 MOA scopes 56 MOA DT. All PMII 5-25Xs' are LP (Illuminated), DT (Double Turn) whether they are the 27 MIL/93 MOA CM model or the 56 MOA .25 MOA model.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When PR was doing conversions, they charged me $250 for an unlit P4F or Gen II ($350 for lit) reticle and another $250 for a set of MTC turrets on my 3-12x PMII. Looks like the Good Old Day$ are bygones.

BTW, I asked PR for and received the old turrets that they removed. </div></div>
I wish Premier was still doing non-contract S & B work. C'est la vie. A year ago the CCW conversion was $175.00 including return shipping in the CONUS from S & B. And that was when the scopes were sent to Germany for service and repairs.

It would be cool to get the old turret covers back (sort of like getting a "freebee"), but I don't know what someone would do with CW covers once they have CCW turrets. Maybe sell them to someone who has CW turrets as spares? I already have boxes and boxes full of "spare parts" for all kinds of shit.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickeness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone got a price quote for reticle change? </div></div>
I don't, but all you have to do is email Mark Cromwell and ask for a quote. He is very responsive to emails. Below is Mark's contact info:

Mark Cromwell
President,
Schmidt & Bender Inc., USA
438 Willow Brook Road
Plainfield, NH 03781
[email protected]
800-468-3450 Toll-free
603-469-3450
603-469-3471 Fax

Damn for $500 I would leave it CW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...the current service charge for a CW-to-MIL conversion is $450.00 (U.S. dollars). MIL-to-MOA (why?) is the same price. The current cost of this service is $450.00 (U.S.) and 4 weeks for delivery. The $450.00 includes return shipping to the customer.

I have no idea what a "CW-to-MIL" conversion is, help me on this. I thought you simply mistyped and meant MOA-to-MIL conversions, but you address those in the next paragraph. My head tells me it shouldn't matter what you have and don't like, it's what you want that matters. So, there is only single or double turn mil turrets, and CW or CCW - or maybe it's more complicated than I think.

When PR was doing conversions, they charged me $250 for an unlit P4F or Gen II ($350 for lit) reticle and another $250 for a set of MTC turrets on my 3-12x PMII. Looks like the Good Old Day$ are bygones.

BTW, I asked PR for and received the old turrets that they removed. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn for $500 I would leave it CW</div></div>
You might, but you also might change your mind after you've spun the turrets the wrong way a few times. When you're used to CCW its' really easy to turn the turrets on a CW scope CCW - <span style="font-style: italic">the wrong way</span>. If you have two or more scopes of the same model it is almost guaranteed that you will forget the correct rotation direction.

No one wants to have to keep track of what direction they have to turn the turrets on any given scope. <span style="font-style: italic">"Lets' see, I'm shooting the .308 so now I have to turn the turrets..."</span>.

For someone like me whos' just shooting at paper or steel its' only an annoyance. For comp shooters it can lose a match. For people in the armed forces and LE communities where lives are at stake it can be a fatal mistake, lawsuit, or possibly both.

I didn't want to pay $175.00 in 2008 for the CCW conversion, but I wanted continuity of operation across all of my scopes so I went ahead and sent the PMII in. I'm very glad I did, as I felt it was worth the $175.00. The kicker is that in the end Schmidt & Bender USA waived the $175.00 for me (<span style="font-style: italic">thanks Mark!</span>) because it took so long to get my scope back to me. So for me it sort of "evens-out". Others' will have to decide for themselves if the CCW is worth it to them. They could always get a Premier 5-25X Gen 2 XR, which is a great scope that is typically a better value than a similarly-equipped PMII. And of course it is CCW from the factory.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickeness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone got a price quote for reticle change?</div></div>

I'm waiting on a formal quote from Sporting Services here in the UK to swap to a P4 Fine on my 3-12x50 PMII....been given an initial verbal quote of around GB £250.00...that's around US$ 400.00

A P4F at 12x or less might get getting a little too invisible. And $400 is not too awful a price if you have a lit reticle.

Just got the quote...£185.00 plus shipping both ways....and whtever lead time S&B take

Wondering if it may be easier/time to part-ex my 3-12x50 for a 4-14x50??

Just called and asked about going from P4 to P4f and its $350 with a six week turn around. The MOA to Mill is 500 so I think I'll be sticking with the MOA turrets.

Having the NH repair/service center is a great addition for all S&B users. Having a good support network for any product is a huge benefit to any customer.

Props to S&B

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just called and asked about going from P4 to P4f and its $350 with a six week turn around. The MOA to Mill is 500 so I think I'll be sticking with the MOA turrets. </div></div>
Is your scope an LP (Illuminated) or non-illuminated? As <span style="font-style: italic">One-Eyed Jack</span> stated in an earlier post in this thread, Premier used to charge $250.00 for non-illuminated P4, P4F, and Gen 2 reticles and $350.00 for the illuminated versions. IIRC the Gen 2 XR was the same or very close.

As far as the MOA-to-MIL conversion it might be easier to sell your MOA-adjustment scope and then buy a scope with MIL adjustments.

Keith

Good to know it is open, but it is certainly not cheap.

The pluses are that now US buyers have a place to get warrenty work done in a timely manner and dont have to wait as long to get there scope back.

With sending the scopes back for reticle changes and stuff you have to pay for the time its taking them to do the work.

it isnt a simple lets just switch this out. They end up having to basically take the complete scope apart then rebuild it then retest it and make sure its all working again.

To be honest it is easier for them to just build a new scope so thats why you end up paying for not doing it right the first time so to speak.

Glad to see that they finally opened a facility here. Not sure why it takes 4 weeks to turn around a CW to CCW conversion other than they don't keep the parts in stock. Don't get me wrong, 4 weeks is better than the 8+ weeks when it had to go back to Germany but the process literally takes less than 2 hours. When Premiere offered the service the turn around was right at a week door to door.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CANAVAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see that they finally opened a facility here. Not sure why it takes 4 weeks to turn around a CW to CCW conversion other than they don't keep the parts in stock.</div></div>
I don't know what the 4 week turnaround time I was quoted entails, but I suspect that at least some of that 4 week period will be spent waiting on parts from Germany. When I called S & B last week to inquire about a CCW conversion for the E & W turrets, I spoke to Marsha, who said that I could send my scope in and they (S & B, Inc. USA) would request the parts from Germany. Thats' when I emailed Mark and requested that he get back to me with a quote on the CCW conversion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CANAVAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't get me wrong, 4 weeks is better than the 8+ weeks when it had to go back to Germany but the process literally takes less than 2 hours. When Premiere offered the service the turn around was right at a week door to door.</div></div>
I hear you. Not to sound complacent, but I'll take 4 weeks (if thats' what it actually winds up being), over 20+ weeks anytime. And if the 4 weeks includes shipping time back to me so much the better. The rifle build that this PMII will ultimately be used on isn't even on the radar yet, but I can use it to torment a friend who is waiting on his lefty X-Ray!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just called and asked about going from P4 to P4f and its $350 with a six week turn around. The MOA to Mill is 500 so I think I'll be sticking with the MOA turrets. </div></div>
Is the price for a lit or unlit reticle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just called and asked about going from P4 to P4f and its $350 with a six week turn around. The MOA to Mill is 500 so I think I'll be sticking with the MOA turrets. </div></div>
Is the price for a lit or unlit reticle? </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's illuminated. </div></div>
I asked him and he answered seven posts up.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely good news. I mentioned it in another thread when someone mentioned they would have to send their scope back to Germany if they had a problem. Good job getting it out for all to see. </div></div>
Thanks Rob. For those lucky enough to own or who may be considering buying a S & B, service turnaround time has to be considered.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">UPDATE, 2/11/2010:</span></span>

I received a telephone call at 8:12AM PST/11:12AM EST from Lisa at S & B, stating that my scope is ready. Rather than waste two or three days sending in a check or money order for payment I decided to use a credit card to speed my scope back to me. Lisa said that my scope will ship out today via UPS and should be here next week. Sweet.

So including the the day that S & B received my scope in the late afternoon (4:23PM EST) and today, S & B's turn-around to shipping time was 15 days. Project another week to get to me and that makes their turnaround time for delivery right about three (3) weeks.

So far, so good (fingers crossed).

</span>Keith

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">UPDATE, 3/4/2010:</span></span></span>

UPS delivered my scope at 3:58 PST/6:58 EST. That makes the total turnaround time 24 days - 10 of which were shipping time to and from Schmidt Bender (USA). Total time in S & B USA's possession was 14 days.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">CCW Turret Conversion:</span></span> I spun my new CCW turrets up & down and right and left a few times - everything seems to operate as they should. I won't be able to test the tracking until I can get to the range again, but I don't anticipate any problems.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Parallax Knob:</span></span> The tension of the Parallax Knob was rather slack compared to my other German PMII 5-25X Gen 2 XR scope, so I mentioned this in my service request letter that I sent in with the scope. I don't know what the S & B technician(s) did, but the tension is now very close to my other PMII 5-25X.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Customer Service:</span></span> As I mentioned in my OP when I started this thread four weeks ago, this was the second PMII 5-25X that I sent in to S & B to have the turrets converted to CCW rotation. The cool thing is that now warranty and other service work can be performed here in the States instead of having to go back to Germany, and the much faster turnaround time. The bogus thing is the massive price increase for the service ($175.00 to $450.00 U.S.).

Not only did I receive my scope back in less than the 4 week turnaround time that I was quoted, but S & B also enclosed one of their cleaning kits in the box. Cool! My hat goes off to Mark Cromwell, Lisa, and everyone at the S & B Service Center for their exemplary service and quick turnaround time.

Keith

S&B is top rate and first class IMHO and experience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mailed my 4-16X Klein Reticle build out today for the turrets to be changed from 1/4 MOA to .1 Mils </div></div>
Frank, please post again after you get your scope back - I'd like to see what your turnaround time turns out to be. I suspect that S & B may be on it's best behavior turnaround time wise to woo prospective buyers, and would also like to take in as much elective work as possible to recoup some of the capital investment in technical equipment and technician costs. TIA.

Keith