• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes **S&B US Service Center relocating**

Jerry R

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2006
Virginia
Just want everyone to know that we will be relocating the Schmidt Bender US service center from our current location in Ashburn, VA to Winchester, VA. As of yesterday, 17 September I have asked that all scopes be held and not shipped until further notice.

Tentatively, we intend to be set up and receiving by 1 October. I will post the new shipping address and telephone number at that time as well as changing it on my sig line. My e mail address will remain unchanged and as always I welcome hearing from anyone with concerns, issues or questions.

Thanks to everyone involved for having patience during our move.

From the little I have seen Winchester VA is a beautiful little town. I appreciate its Civil War connection as one of the anchor ends for Stonewall Jackson's foot cavalry.

Such as pretty little place I find it odd its name keeps popping up for different business headquarters - just like Greensboro NC another place all the business move to. I suspect a welcoming business climate.

Hope the move works out for you personally.

Last edited:
Thanks, Winchester is a nice location. Considering I am currently driving an hour to work and that is about to be reduced to less than 10 minutes I have a feeling it is going to work out very well for me personally.

Thanks, Winchester is a nice location. Considering I am currently driving an hour to work and that is about to be reduced to less than 10 minutes I have a feeling it is going to work out very well for me personally.

Id call that a pay raise at these gas prices! Congrats.

Moving into the old Premier Reticle facility?

Jerry, my last S&B came with the Tenabreax covers from the factory, is this still the case? Putting Butler Creek covers on a S&B was like putting Regular Gas in your Formula One car.

Moving into the old Premier Reticle facility?

Jerry, my last S&B came with the Tenabreax covers from the factory, is this still the case? Putting Butler Creek covers on a S&B was like putting Regular Gas in your Formula One car.

Wondering this too. I drove by the old Premier facility a while ago on the way to Gander Mountain. Pretty sure there was a sign on the building advertising space for lease.

No sorry, not moving in to the old Premier building. Although purchasing it was considered we decided not to due to issues related to the building itself. The long term plan is having our own facility built and putting everything under one roof in the US.
In the interim we will lease a space that suits our needs but this relocation is just the first step until the long term plan is put in to action.

Hi Jerry,

Do you have any P4 fine "reticle" in 1st focal plane for the 12x50x56 scopes in stock? I would like to upgrade my reticle.

Thank you,

SC

Last edited:
Good sign that S&B has decided to keep your shop up and running here. When I saw the title of your Thread I was afraid they were pulling the plug on a US facility! Great news and as always thanks for all your support here on the Hide for the S&B faithful.

New address and phone are as follows:

Schmidt Bender USA - Service Center
204 McGhee Rd
Winchester, VA 22603
p +1 540.450.8132

I hope to be up and running by next Monday, 6 October but we can receive all incoming parcels as of today.

Damn Jerry wish I would have saw this earlier. Was just down at Peacemaker for the FN 3 gun match and would have stopped by.

We're just getting everything moved today. I'm here now with the security company getting the alarm system in and the big trucks will be here shortly.

Feel free to stop in when in the area. Would be good to see you again.