• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B US Service

bab029

Hammer Mechanic
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
Louisiana
Who do I contact for S&B service in the us? Curious about the cost to convert a PMII single turn to DT.

It's going to cost more than the scope is worth to be honest. A reticle change is roughly $1000 - I could only imagine what this would cost if it's even possible.

@Jerry R Jerry is absolutely my go-to there at S&B. I'd send him an e-mail before I called him though. Give him a day or so to respond.

[email protected]

I’m working with Darrell (contacted S&B via the address on their site), and he quoted me $225 to switch from a CW ST to a CCW ST on a 4-16x42 PMII, so unless the switch from ST to DT is significantly more complex or parts costs are that much more, it shouldn’t be TOO expensive, I would think.

The 4-16 can not utilize a double turn mil configuration as it only has 19 mil of total internal travel. The 3-12 for example has significantly more at 30ish total and why it has a 22 mil double turn option.
The only double turn option for the 4-16 is 1/4 MOA knob that offers 56 MOA.

Darrell evidently misquoted that conversion. The cost is actually $275.00 for cw to ccw or vise versa on both MRAD or MOA.

The 4-16 can not utilize a double turn mil configuration as it only has 19 mil of total internal travel. The 3-12 for example has significantly more at 30ish total and why it has a 22 mil double turn option.

Darrell evidently misquoted that conversion. The cost is actually $275.00 for cw to ccw or vise versa on both MRAD or MOA.
Whats the cost to change reticle :)

If the ST to DT comments are directed at me, I was wanting to stay ST but switch rotation. Good to know that DT isn’t an option, though. Mine is for an 18” 5.56 SPR, so 13mil is all I need anyway.

As for the price, my email from Darrell does state $225, so I didn’t mean to spread any false info. If I decide to go that route (it will depend in whether the other items are warranty covered or not), will S&B honor the $225? If not, I’ll probably pass on the conversion...