• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S/E Louisiana

RPMXL

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2023
Slidell, LA
Hello Everyone, I'm Dave from S/E Louisiana, I've stumbled across your site the other day, and have been snooping around, reading rather than posting. My interests are in re-loading mostly, Shotguns, pistols and rifle ammo, most of what I own has never had factory ammo run through it. I reload and shoot an RPM XL Hunter in a .357 Max cartridge, as well as many other standard handgun loads, also shoot a lot of Trap and Skeet with my daughters, who gave up dolls at an early age to spend time with me on the range, Their both in their 30's now with families of their own, and children who are following in their footprints. I also own, like, Reload and shoot the Winchester Short Mags, and have the .270 WSM and 7MM WSM. I'm at that age, that i'm not taking any sniper shots, but I always enjoy learning something new. Thank You for allowing me on your site to browse around.

Reactions: DustBun
Welcome to the forum Dave.
Always wanted a 357 MAX, never got one.
Wife and I mostly shoot 22 Nosler @ 600.

RV @ 70433
Jim Rock will always be known to me as coming in, and leaving this world a better place. I remember him sending me his best reloading recipe for this particular round, and it was the same powder, tip, primer I was using in my 270 WSM, shooting 1/4" groups @ 200. Jim Rock will be well missed, articles said his family would be taking over the business, but no such luck yet, at least to my knowledge.