• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S Tac 5 x 20 Sightron

gr8guns

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2019
Well, you would think I would have the answer to this already, as I am a legend
in my own mind and tend to think I know everything.………but here goes…..
the Sightron S Tac 5 x 20 item number 26015 is about 300 bucks, the Riton so called
X3 2022 year version was just released in Aptil this year, 6 x 24 x50, is 240 bucks, anyone compared these two ?
The Riton X3 6 x 24 x 50 seems to be a good deal, at 240 bucks. Now , the first question I’ll be asked is ….what will I use it for ?
.22 rifle shooting, paper punching up to a hundred yards . I have seen the Bushnell Match pro at 349.00, some say that is a good entry level fo .22 shooting games. I’d like to try some of the .22 games if I can get some more shooting time in.
now, for the standard old fool disclaimer and thank you. …… don’t take anything I say as gospel, I’m not smart, and thank you for any and all help. Final statement……I do realize scope brand faves are like big toes, everybody has a couple.

The Sightron 26015 is a 4-20x 50 mm
I have one, it's decent scope for the money.

For $300 it's a deal

Last edited: