• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns S&W Model SW1911Sc E-Series

Re: S&W Model SW1911Sc E-Series

$1100 is a damn good deal, and I doubt you'll ever find it for less than that. Right now it's still a fairly hard-to-find pistol, and that's more or less dealer pricing. I haven't shot one, but I'd jump on it at that price if it has the features you're looking for.

Come on guys. There must be some of you that have shot this pistol.
cry.gif

40gt

Now have about 500 rounds thru mine. It is the same gun only all black finish. It has run flawlessly so far with several types of ammo. Accuracy is also very good. It is quickly becoming my go to gun in place of an old Kimber. That says a lot because the Kimber has served me well for manny years.
The price you quote is the best I've heard of so far. You should buy it quickly, as they are in short supply right now.

I also have the plain Jane black version with about 1500 rounds thru it with zero malfunctions. Has a good trigger out of the box. Wish I had the funds to upgrade to the version you are looking at. I doubt you will be dissapointed.

I have the standard SW1911 E series, and it has been flawless. The reviews on the scandium frames sound good as well. I posted pics and a brief review of mine here:

Link

Flawless so far, and I hit the 1500 round count this afternoon at the range. I do not think you will be dissapointed, and the price point is good.