• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S&W MP15 AR HURRY ONLY HAVE TILL 5P.M.

NRF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2010
CORNHUSKER
My gun dealer is running this.

Subject: This is a 24 hour deal only. At 5:00pm on Thursday this offer will be off the table, no ifs and or buts.

This is a 24 hour deal only. At 5:00pm on Thursday this offer will be off the table, no ifs and or buts.
Brand New Smith &Wesson MP15 (AR-15) Optic ready carbines in .223 as many as you want for $699 after the $100 rebate that runs through October 3ed. Call me as soon as you get this email with how many you want. Demand will be high for these rifles at this insanely low summer prices. No trades or layaways will be accepted for this amazing 24 hour only offer, $699 after $100 mail in rebate. That’s $400 off how can you now stock up. If you have a kid who will be getting into an AR soon you would be nuts not to get it now even if it had to sit in the vault for a year or two. Call or text me at 402-366-1596 or email me at [email protected] . Don’t call at 5:10 on Thursday and say you want one because you will be S.O.L. The orders must be locked up by 5:00 pm. If you have any questions feel free to call text or email me. When I can run deals like this to help my customers I do.
Thank you for your business.
Rob & Hope
Exeter Arms
exeter-arms.com

Re: S&W MP15 AR HURRY ONLY HAVE TILL 5P.M.

Or you can get it $100 cheaper from CDNN:

special9795458.jpg

Re: S&W MP15 AR HURRY ONLY HAVE TILL 5P.M.

Damn I got screwed again need a new dealer
mad.gif

Re: Not a stellar deal after all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NF41780</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn I got screwed again need a new dealer
mad.gif
</div></div>

As long as you're happy with the deal, that's all that matters. Anytime a deal urges you to 'act now' before you research I would do even more research. That's just me though.